Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have Bob Carver Sunfire Ultimate Receiver Firmware Update 3.22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have Bob Carver Sunfire Ultimate Receiver Firmware Update 3.22?

Hi everyone, I posted this over in AVSForum and someone mentioned I should try posting here. Does anyone have Sunfire Ultimate Receiver Firmware update 3.22? Sunfire only has version 3.20 on their website, I was told by one of the few people that worked on these units 3.22 is the latest version but his computer just stopped working. I've emailed Sunfire several times and they won't respond or update the version on the site. Any help is much appreciated!

Re: Does anyone have Bob Carver Sunfire Ultimate Receiver Firmware Update 3.22?

http://corebrands-resources.s3.amazo...d/TG3_3.22.zip

thats their cloud server btw.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      thank you!!!!

Comment

Just downloaded, it says this is for the Theater Grand Processor TGIII. Is this not for the Ultimate Receiver? Is there a way to search their cloud server for Ultimate Receiver firmware updates?

Comment

it was listed for "ultimate receiver"
          https://sunfire.com/support/sunfire-...-products.html
          look at the filename for 3.20

Comment

it was listed for "ultimate receiver"
            https://sunfire.com/support/sunfire-...-products.html
            look at the filename for 3.20
            Yes I have this file already. Someone who works on these amps told me there was a 3.22 for the Ultimate Receiver but it looks like maybe they were mistaken, 3.22 appears to be for the TGIII

Comment

your missing the point,
              the 3.20 file for ultimate receiver is also called TG3 in the filename.
              TG3 is either the prefix for ultimate receiver or both use the same firmware.

Comment

your missing the point,
                the 3.20 file for ultimate receiver is also called TG3 in the filename.
                TG3 is either the prefix for ultimate receiver or both use the same firmware.
                Crazy! I just read the txt document that came with it and it only mentioned TGIII. Connecting and updating firmware right now. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X