Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasonic SS-350ATC 350W Internal Pictures (from Arctic Cooling Silentium T2 case)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seasonic SS-350ATC 350W Internal Pictures (from Arctic Cooling Silentium T2 case)

Originally posted by Shroomie
    Hmm. What brand is the PSU, and what are the claimed amperages for the +5v and +12v rails?
    its the posted one.
    seasonic ss-350atc 350watt

i read from here http://www.ap0calypse.com/showthread.php?t=1642

Seasonic voltage readings:
    -Load = 3.31V | 4.92V | 11.67V
    -Idle = 3.33V | 5.00V | 11.55V

PSU voltages varied slightly under load but remained within tolerances. The +3.3V and +5V rails were quite steady, while the weak +12V moved around a little more. I had no stability issues whatsoever.

Comment

Re: Seasonic SS-350ATC 350W Internal Pictures (from Arctic Cooling Silentium T2 case)

Oh yeah...that makes sense. Decent stuff then. Ought to be crossloading, not a quality issue.
      You know there's something wrong when you open up a PSU and are glad to find Teapos.
      Why I don't buy cheap cases!

Comment

Originally posted by Shroomie
        Oh yeah...that makes sense. Decent stuff then. Ought to be crossloading, not a quality issue.

which means?

i have stability problems. resets,game problems , winamp problems, firefox problems.

i dont know what to do

Comment

Means you have too much of a load on one rail (one voltage) and not enough on another. I believe in this case it's due to too much usage on the 12v rail and not enough on the 5v, although I could be wrong; it might be the other way round.
          You know there's something wrong when you open up a PSU and are glad to find Teapos.
          Why I don't buy cheap cases!

Comment

12v rail is used on cpu , video card ?
            5v rail where is used?
            i could try to add something to balance the feed

Comment

Seasonic SS-350atc replacement?

the power supply got fried after almost 4 years of use. do you know how can i replace it? i couldn't find this model on amazon.de and most computer stores i checked don't have any similar model...

Comment

it's a special OEM part and not sold separately. you could send an inquiry to AC, last thing i heard is they have good service.
                or you could fit the guts of another PSU in there. you should read this entire thread for details.
                i've had one open too and a standard ATX psu PCB fit perfectly, but the cables required a bit of work.
                "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken

Comment

Hello from Holland,
                  I have olso this power supply, but my is not working any more.
                  It's 5 + power is gone on the 4 pins plug.

I olready open the PSU and have fond a comparateur with a bol head.

I will post some picture's off it.

mybe nr C 58

Comment

Olso the + 3.3 volt is gone.
                    I replace the bad cap C 58 with A panasonic cap, but this was not the solution.
                    the Psu, It still broke and the Fans are olso not work.

Comment

Know anybody the value of R82?

Comment

Working...
                      X