Need some help with unknown board ! Model : W870CU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help with unknown board ! Model : W870CU

High end model but no brand, just " Notebook Computer, Model : W870CU " on the bottom of laptop. Core i7, google it and find China brand, it's under Sager and Clevo notebook, no schematic of course ( please share if anyone have it )
    I receive this laptop in condition totally dead and smell burnt inside, when plug adapter it just blinking on adapter led indicator. Tear down and found burnt mosfet on PQ9 with marking 9408GM, trying to find for replacement with similar 9408GM and I've got AO4418. Check another component and find PD3 short, for replacement i just find Diode with same size, around regulator on scrap mainboard ( don't know how to identify marking on it ). After replacement, plug in adapter, tada....yellow led indicator come out ( it work ) than press power button, yellow turn to green light and fan spin like normal but it only for 10 seconds then goes off with yellow light. So the question is :
    1. Is it okay to replace 9408GM with AO4418 ? when I read on datasheet it's only different for Ids ( 13A for 9408 and 11A for AO4418 )
    2. PD3 that I replace, have marking SK34 and substitute by guessing only (with same size )

What I found after On and Off is PQ64 ( 9408GM same as burn fet ) near of CPU is getting hot, measure it on pin #1-3 = 1.4v, pin #4 = 1.4v and pin #5-8 = 18.9v, maybe this fet cause the laptop can't boot up. Do i need to replace this fet too ? with AO4418 ? Need some help here from anyone

Regards
    Attached Files

Re: Need some help with unknown board !

if it is clevo try this http://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/

Comment

http://repo.palkeo.com/clevo-mirror/W8xxCU/ this is what you want ! hope it helps

Comment

Thank you so much, friend. I'm very appreciated, now i'll Start work with schematic

Comment

Working...
        X