OneNote 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OneNote 2007

Every day even after i have repaired the folder by deleting the old cache and letting it rebuild by reopening the folders subsequently. It happens even when the system is not in use but the program is open. i am using .net framework 4.0. After I repair it works until the next morning and then the error message greets me when I turn on the screen. By the way we are sharing our one note files and all parties were getting the error at first. After the fix you suggested, that we all knew about and that we all tried 2 of the 5 five people using one note stopped getting the error, and 2 only get it every other day while I get it every day.

Re: OneNote 2007

There was text in this post? I stopped at the avatar.
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

Lol

Comment

I'm currently sitting in Starbucks and I could not read your post because the person sitting next to me keeps looking over at my laptop and when they saw your avatar they looked away quickly. They think I don't notice but I do...

Comment

-Exit OneNote.
          -Find the corrupt section file via Windows Explorer (probably in Documents-->OneNote Notebooks).
          -Make a backup copy of this file just to be safe.
          -Shift+right-click the original file and select "Copy as path".
          -Click Start and select Run.
          -Type onenote.exe /forcerepair, then a space, then Paste the path to the corrupt file.

Alternative variants are:
          ****SPAMWICH LINKS REMOVED****

Comment

Working...
          X