X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung 4k ue40ku600 fault

SAMSUNG 40'
    MODEL:UE40KU6000
    I have a very weird fault I've never ever seen or heard of before. Basically the Tv comes on and you see samsung smart appear on the screen then sometimes it stay blank, go white or you may see 1 for the channel but thats it. No sound no response from the remote which led me to think it must be a main board fault but I've tried several which i know work but the weird thing is they all just make the set come on then go straight off. Only the original board produces the samsung logo. PLEASE HELP!

Re: samsung 4k ue40ku600 fault

You have access to several Samsung mainboards for 4k ? How do you know those other boards are supposed to work ?

Comment

Because there in working sets

Comment

Hi Andrews, I read that you replace the T-CON earlier, what symptoms did that set have?
        Will it turn off/dim the backlight also?

In this thread:
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59771
        I have such a problem and I suspect the T-CON...

Comment

No the set doesnt have a Tcon

Comment

Sorry, it was another thread of yours:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59788

Comment

Hmm strange I sold a guy from Manchester a working mainboard for this TV. I even included pictures of the tv working (impact damage but only affected a small portion of the screen)

Anyway he described an identical fault as you, and lied to eBay to get a refund claiming my board was faulty. Despite photos to prove item worked perfectly....

Small world. Coincidence I think not.

Comment

Are you trying to claim that, that person is me

Comment

Are you claiming it isn't?

Comment

Ring any bells?
                    Attached Files

Comment

For a start does that look like my name No and if you read the post properly you will see that i said i have working sets with boards in so why would i buy one. Get a life

Comment

OK so why before you created the thread have you not swapped over every board including Bluetooth wifi all cables.... Effectively swapping the panel from your 'working' sets to this one?

To me your OP doesn't make sense.

Why not upload a picture of all your working 40KU6000's
                        And ill give you a full apology.

I don't mind being proven wrong, and will be the first to hold my hands up and apologise.

Comment

Stick your apology. You obviously dont know anything about tv repairs

Comment

Lol
                            Last edited by ReeceyBurger123; 01-24-2017, 12:15 PM.
                            Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by andrews7523 View Post
                              Stick your apology. You obviously dont know anything about tv repairs
                              but opening other TV's and swapping MULTIPLE board in and out does? Reecey is already holding his stomach laughing, I can hear that over the big pond.

Comment

There all the same model tv

Comment

You know people can trace/find your Ip though ebay and this site lol does seem coincidental but lets not ASSume.
                                  Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Originally posted by CapLeaker View Post
                                    but opening other TV's and swapping MULTIPLE board in and out does? Reecey is already holding his stomach laughing, I can hear that over the big pond.

Comment

Tbh theres fuck all point in helping anyway you never bother to update your threads that people have tried to help you on. I wont go on to saying what I want to next but come on.
                                      Last edited by ReeceyBurger123; 01-24-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

No room here for BULLSHITTERS!

Comment

Working...
                                        X