Panasonic tc-l32c22 lcd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic tc-l32c22 lcd

I have a Panasonic TC-L32C22 , which had no power. I bought and installed a new power supply. The set turned on and worked for about 10 minutes, turned it off and now will not work again

I checked for 5v standby and it is 6v instead

Any help would be appreciated please

Thank you
    John
    This Forum absolutely the best and, the most helpful forum I have ever found anywhere. thanks to all the fantastic members here
    Help keep these from the landfills

Re: Panasonic tc-l32c22 lcd

Here are some pics

Any help please

Thank you much

Jon
    Electronic Surplus
    Attached Files
    This Forum absolutely the best and, the most helpful forum I have ever found anywhere. thanks to all the fantastic members here

Comment

Here are the voltages from the output connector

1= 6.36
      2= 6.36
      3= 0
      4= 0
      5=0
      6=0
      7=0
      8=0
      9=0
      10=0
      11=0
      12=0.57
      13=0
      14=0.75
      15=0
      16=0

Comment

There is no markings on the connector. How can I determine which is the ps-on? any ideas how I can find ps-on or, to further test this set? Belongs to my neighbor and I would love to look like a hero to the kids. they would be very happy if their tv was fixed. they do not have much at all

Jon

Comment

How is the battery in your meter? Test a new AA battery - you should see around 1.5 to 1.6V.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Changing the batteries in both meters right now because, I am getting 2 different readings from each meter even though both readings are within a volt in each. One is a Fluke 8060A true RMS multimeter and the other is an Atten AT9205C (chinese but, new and seems pretty good

Comment

Also, bear in mind, I have 2 power supplies and, they are both acting the same. I replaced the power supply because I found one on Ebay for $20 and, it actually worked but, once I turned the power off to replace the cover thinking it was fixed, it would never turn back on.

Comment

changed both batteries to brand new and the results are exactly the same

Comment

Okay post a shot of the green (under) side of the PSU PCB. Clear, detailed, and close as possible to 2000x2000 pixels but not exceeding. If necessary, break it down into multiple shots.
                  Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                  For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Ok

1 of the entire board and, 4 of the 4 corners starting with top left, top right, bottom eft and bottom right

Jon
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the pics. What's the part # on this device?
                      Attached Files

Comment

The Power supply is TNPA5123 CA , The television is TC-L32C22

Comment

What about on the highlighted device? I'll try to find schematics.

Comment

The highlighted device is the TV model #

Panasonic tc-l32c22

Comment

Tom means the number that hopefully is on the IC with 20 legs that is ringed in red on the picture. You may need a magnifying glass and try rubbing it gently with isopropyl alcohol.
                              If it is the same as the tv number I apologise.
                              Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                              http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

On the P2 Power board connector, the TV_SUB_ON (Power on from micro) is on pin 9, the Inverter On is pin 13. First, pin 9 should go to >3v to turn supply on, followed by the Inverter On pin.

Comment

By the way, are you getting any blink codes on the Power LED? Or is the unit completely dead.

Comment

if the tv worked with a new supply,but didnt when reassembled ,i would take the back off again and reseat all connector cables,(unplug and re-plug in),and making sure the psu ground points are grounded,and have a check and double check on the tv's side buttons.the little tact switches if jammed will cause this problem,if one jams on, the set will sense it and not respond to remote or the side buttons
                                    fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
                                    please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

Attached are for OP unable to send by PM
                                      Attached Files
                                      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                                      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

So, correct me if i am wrong. It looks as though the 115V goes to the fuse and then to the Rectifier, then to the 5V standby transistor so, if no 5V I should look to this transistor

I think i will find a properly working power supply to determine

I apologize IF i seem dumb but, I obviously am. I must be skipping some chapter or something because, I am surely missing something here

Thank you for your help in trying

I guess I will just need to study more to hopefully someday understand

Jon

Originally posted by selldoor View Post
                                        Attached are for OP unable to send by PM

Comment

Working...
                                        X