This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bueno vamos allá.
    Tengo un laptop hp 15-da1009ns con placa base HP 250 G7 EPW50 LA-G07FP y hace días que se derramó agua encima del teclado ⌨️😤y no lo de mucha importancia porque era pocas gotas .
    ahora intento encender el portátil y no anda 😫así que me he puesto manos en la masa 🫣desmontándolo todo y limpiando con Alcohol isopropilico todo lo que se puede de la placa y el resultado fue :
    se enciende y carga la batería 🪫 pero con una pantalla negra ( no hay signos de vida en ella) y con caps look parpadeando 5 veces lentos y 3 rápidos .
    después de investigar 🕵️ un poco he leído en muchas páginas hp que se trata de un fallo en la bios !! No carga el bios y hay que volver a actualizarlo y cambiar el chip (por supuesto hay que cargar driver del bios con el ) y ahí me quedé 🤷🏻♂️no tengo ni idea de lo que tengo que hacer!!
    he probado varios métodos (tecla Win+b/V) cargar el bios desde un usb y pulsar el botón de encendido con varios tiempos (3-10-20-25-30 segundos) y nada !!
    alguien puede echarme la mano 🙏!!?

Comment

Hello, all. This is Alex from Atlanta, I am electronic engineer for different kinds testing service, to IEC and UL standards etc.... Glad to be here and know you all!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Mauricio, Computer/Laptop Technician User. here I'll be asking about electronics topics and I'll be starting with the basics of the ch341a.

Comment

Hello, I am FP_2024. Glad to be a new member on this site.

Comment

hello rawpho here, computer engineering grad looking for board schematics for a repair on my own computer

Comment

Hello there from Slovakia. I wanna to learn about electronics and where it's better than here.

Comment

I'm retired and like to do some repairs of equipment at home for a hobby. Was in the business for 30years.

Comment

Hello, I'm Pepe Posada a freelance web developer and online instructor based in Mexico. I have a background in systems engineering, with a degree obtained in the 1990s.

Throughout my career, I've gained extensive experience in designing and developing websites for a variety of clients. I'm passionate about creating user-friendly, visually appealing websites that effectively communicate a brand's message.

In addition to my freelance work, I enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise by teaching online courses on web development. I believe in empowering individuals with the skills to create their own online presence.

Comment

hi. am chris, i enjoy anything tech related more specifically electronics. over the years i have learnt to fix and service pcs and phones.
                    am here to learn more and share the knowledge i have gained over the years through actual experience and experiments.

am very excited to be a member of this forum

Comment

Hi I'm Fandi... old guy but new to this tech related. Hope to learn from this forum.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Hassan, age 49, married, 3 kids, recently started learning about laptop repairs and found this nice forum.

Comment

Hello, I'm Boban, new here, I'm working Electric/Electronics Maintenance in Kemet Yageo Electronics corp. I come here for seeking and giving knowledge.

Comment

i am new tecnichian on laptop reaired from bangladesh

Comment

Hello!

I've always used to replace whole parts of my devices to fix them, but now I've got an interest for board level repair.
                              Hoping to learn about it here

Comment

Hello! found this forum and joined beacuse of my new interess in bios work and micro repairs

Comment

Hi, all. This is ilyas from Algeira, I am electronic engineer for different kinds testing service, phones pcs etc.... good to be here and know you all!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Rob, in my 40s, born in the UK but live in Central Europe now

Comment

Hi
                                      All

Comment

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 29-year-old ı live in turkey. My first foray into the world of computers was with a Sinclair Spectrum—I'll never forget the thrill of connecting two machines via modem and exchanging messages over telephone lines!

For the last six years, I've been employed at a shipping company. My responsibilities include creating technical drawings and studies using specialized charting software, maintaining the company website, conducting research for clients, and troubleshooting network issues. A frustratingly large portion of my day, however, is spent assisting colleagues with basic computer tasks or rectifying their errors. I'm also the go-to person for any repairs requiring tools. At the moment, I'm grappling with the intricacies of Windows 2000 Server, though I'm learning quickly. I'm looking forward to setting up a new network soon, complete with ADSL, a mail server, a firewall, and my first experience with rack-mounted server equipment.

My goal is to transition into a more advanced networking role, one that doesn't involve constant interaction with end-users. To achieve this, I recognize the need to enhance my skill set and acquire relevant certifications. In my free time, I indulge in my passion for computers, enjoy watching DVD movies, dabble in digital photography, appreciate a good drink, adore cats, and have a penchant for rock and electronic music. I admit to spending an excessive amount of time online. I find great satisfaction in tackling DIY projects and technology installations, relishing the sense of accomplishment that comes with successfully completing a project.

Comment

Hello everyone, My name is Ruban, I am from India, I just registered hope to learn much

Comment

Working...
                                          X