Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI MY NAME IS Timothy FROM Kazan Russia I WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF Badcaps Electronics Repair Forum & Schematic Search
    AND I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPET IN BIOS PROGRAM ACTIVITIES

Comment

Sticking to the theme,

Hi all my name is Riggzz I'm relatively new to the industry only been in the computer game for 10 or so years, I am absolutely in love with bringing broken hardware back to life and fighting fit. I have no qualifications in the field but have secured myself a pretty high end electronics job and I'm hoping to diversify my knowledge base with a wonderful community. I'm usually a man of few words so trying to find something interesting to say about myself is pretty hard. I hope this is enough info as a intro 🙏

Comment

Howdy,

My name is Woody, I have been a tinkerer with computers since the late 80s when I learned to code in basic on an apple iic. if that isn't bad enough, i started building my own pcs after i massively overpaid for a Tandy Sensation a first gen 486 25mhz. not nearly enough ram for some of the programs i wanted to use, so i learned how to fine tune with several ramdisk programs and I have been tinkering ever since. I hope to gain additional knowledge as i am a forever student when it comes to all things electronic and especially computers. cheers!

Comment

Jedeone from Uk here! I'm a lousy diyer, but I'm fearless... in fact despite of my poor soldering skills, I just de-soldered a couple of bios chips of a laptop that has not been used for a while due to no bios access!

Comment

Greatings from the UK!

Comment

i´m trying to repair notebooks.

Comment

Hi there! I am hoping to join this community as whenever I do a Google search for schematics, board views or technical help, I always see bad caps at the top of the results. I can't wait to interact with the community! Nice to meet everyone

Comment

Hi there! I am hoping to join this community as whenever I do a Google search for schematics, board views or technical help, I always see bad caps at the top of the results. I can't wait to interact with the community! Nice to meet everyone

Comment

Hi All, Im Jack.
                    Just experimenting with bios flashing. So far so good. Im a self learner - no formal electronics education.

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone! I'm Rafael and I'm here to learn and discover more things about electronics. I'm currently a student looking for extra knowledge about computers and mainly electronics to further sharpen my capabilities. I also do experiments at times in my personal use computer so this forum will definitely help me make it possible without issues.

Then again, nice to meet you all.

Comment

大家好

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new to electronics and new to posting in forums. I have a broken head unit I am trying to bring back to working order.

thanks much

Comment

Hi, i'm JP from Philippines
                            I just joined to this website to know more about Computer troubleshooting.

Comment

helloo world...

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Greg I enjoy working on electronics devices and looking forward to be part of this forum.

Comment

Hi, everybody

Comment

Hi everyone - my name is Ed - I've been tinkering with all different types of electronics since I was in diapers.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                                      Josh from Dallas, TX.
                                      IT manager of an engineering company, looking to continue with my work and hobby.

Comment

Hello I am new to the forum and I don't have soldering/electronic skills so I am here to get some help
                                        Thanks

Comment

Hola. Desde el Noret de Argentina llego aqui para aprender y solucionar problemas de netbook escolares. Trabajo con edicion de videos y asisetncia tecnica y pedagogica en colegios secunadrios.

Comment

Working...
                                          X