Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbn

Comment

HI guys
      just joined
      Always loved tinkering with electronics from being about 12 yrs old
      left it for many years but have come back recently when trying to save £££ on fixing bust gear
      tv's computers, audio amps boiler control boards
      the forums are really help full and are helping to re learn a language id mostly forgotten
      I live in Stockport UK
      CHeers
      Rob

Comment

Hey All,

I'm Berzy a first time poster, long time reader...lol.
        bit of a Jack of all trades I guess, firefighter/paramedic as a fulltime gig in canada but I enjoy all sorts of jobs.
        Look forward to learning and sharing here....cheers.

Comment

Hey All,

I'm Berzy a first time poster, long time reader...lol.
          bit of a Jack of all trades I guess, firefighter/paramedic as a fulltime gig in canada but I enjoy all sorts of jobs.
          Look forward to learning and sharing here....cheers.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Brett. I am mostly here to get some assistance in fixing a TV or couple of TVs.

The one I have been using as a monitor for a while just went out and we have another one that is dead in the water and I would like to fix one or both depending on the difficulty of it.

I look forward to learning at least a few things from you folks.

Comment

Hi Guys.
              It's not my first time here but i must admit i haven't been reading on the site for a while. Recent problems have brought me back for help with a macbook pro that died on me after many years of trusty companionship. And just as i was about to sell it
              I'm an enthusiastic electronics hobbyist but always learning, and it seems to be a slow process for me trying to get to grips with this tiny architecture and where to find schematics and board views.
              I hate stabbing in the dark at problems but it's so often the way! Which is why i appreciate you guys being out there for help and suggestions.
              James

Comment

Hi, everybody,

I'm new to this forum board. I'm working in computing support for over 10 years in Canada. A YouTube link has lead me here pending i'm searching to solve a problem for a HP notebook who has serial number missing in the bios, and i exactly find what i'm looking for. Thanks for the people who posted those precious Tools !!

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm a newcomer, just to find more knowledge!!

Greetings from Bracelona!

Comment

hello I am an accountant by trade but was always interested in electronics as a hobby and became more interested as time progressed. I am here to learn about electronic repair and how to detect problems greetings from Toronto

Comment

Hi! Thank you for having me as a new member. I hope I can find out if my Pioneer plasma PRO 1120HD is dead or not!

Boyd

Comment

Hi, Bob here from West Chester Pa. I'm a CNC repair technician for the last 6 years. Graduate of RETS electronics schools in 1980. I'm New with LED TV's and am trying to fix a 50" Toshiba for a Senior Citizen who cannot afford a large bill. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello everyone. Great forum. Have been reading here for years. Time to join.

Comment

Hello.
                            I am a Junior in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Computer Science. I dabble in all things, but I am much better with mechanical stuff.

I came here mostly because I decided to go out an buy a broken TV to try to fix so I am hoping to post about that soon.

Comment

Hello folks, my name is Brando and I'm a Graphic Designer from Canada.

I stumbled upon this forum looking for a boardview schematic. Hoping to be able to bring a Macbook Pro back to life. I call it a macbook but it's more like an Ebaybook, because I bought all the parts separately one summer to see if I could build one entirely from used parts.

If anyone is willing to offer me advice on how to repair a lvds connector I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Guys. 39, self educated electrician From Alexandria Va.

Comment

I came here in order to get help with my impossible problem with my Samsung Plasma TV. Nothing helps. Replaced all the boards but still nothing. Think I will create my thread now

Comment

Hello! I'm a 27 year old electrical engineering student with a passion for electronics. Mostly I'm here for help fixing a laptop, but I have a good deal of electronics experience so I hope to be able to contribute as well!

Comment

Are you able to post your question about your laptop Shadowpool?

Comment

Doesn't work for me, trying to write another post. Sorry for the spam.

Comment

Maybe a proper introduction will work then. 27-year old Biomedical engineer from Sweden with a special interest in electronics. I never throw away a broken electronic device but has an urge to disassemble the whole thing to see what is wrong. Looking forward to my time on badcaps to help and to be helped.

Comment

Working...
                                          X