X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey all!
    Glad to be a part of this community. I'm interested in learning about various approaches to repairing pc/mac laptops

Comment

hello,

my name is ady,i am new here..i am from malaysia

Comment

Hi, I'm Tommy from Ireland. Hello to all!!!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Brandon from Denver. I'm hoping the vast knowledge and information here might help me get my plasma finally working

Comment

Hello, came across this forum after figuring out my Delta ADP-40VP was fried, like apparently a LOT of other people with the same issue

Comment

Hello all, my name is Eric and I am an information technologist 2 with the state of ohio. I have been repairing electronics etc since I was a teenager and I am also the local "go to" guy for everything from HVAC & refrigeration to cell phone & pc repair. As such I frequently visit forums to gain knowledge on something that I am tackling for either myself or for something I an fixing for another. I feel like I have cheated myself if I don't learn something new every day!
              I know when I'm in over my head and know my limitations and I won't hesitate to tell someone that I can't fix/install/work on something that I'm not comfortable with and will also inform others if they are about to undertake something that should be handled by a field professional.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello,
                  i´m from Portugal, 54y

Comment

Hi guys ¡¡¡ I´m Luis from Spain. I live in Fuengirola (Málaga), a village that you can find in the map of the south of Spain. It´s in the west coast of the Costa del Sol. It´s like California hehehe.

I´m 40 years old, and I have a superior degree in electronic projects and products developent and I´m trying to finish a electronic engineering skill (late, so late)

Sorry for my english, I try to improve it all the days. I works for a little company which repair all level 3 motherboards of cells, computers, laptop and other one.

Nice to meet you family ¡¡¡

Comment

Hey there....Name is Kevin. Found this sight looking for a schematic for a Genie garage door opener receiver, but I like to tinker with electronics, and cause fires, lol...I'm not as edumacated as some of you guys, so I will probably have some stupid questions from time to time, as the only electronics I've been exposed to was my radioshack 301 electronics kit when I was a kid...

Comment

• EVILSS98
                        EVILSS98 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you ever find your schematic?

Hi everyone found this site looking for Panasonic plasma TV faults, info is excellent, well done all, really useful reading about other peoples expertise and experiences with diy TV repair and diagnostics.

Comment

123abc
                        <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                        Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                        http://folding.stanford.edu/
                        Team : 49813
                        Join in!!
                        Team Stats

Comment

987zyx
                          <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                          Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                          http://folding.stanford.edu/
                          Team : 49813
                          Join in!!
                          Team Stats

Comment

Howdy Fellers and Gals,
                            I'm an old school electronics hobbyist guy that got away from the game many years ago and haven't kept up with the technology. For the past 30 years I've been doing building maintenance and lawnmower repair.
                            Now I'm living on and working on a sailboat, a 1982 41 Morgan Oi to be precise. I just built me a workbench in my V birth and pulled the power TV antenna down to see what was wrong with it.
                            In searching for surface mount component identification I found this site, I figure I will be working on lots of simple electronics in the future so I ought to re-familiarize myself with the subject and this looks like a great place to start.

Thanks for being here when this old fart needed ya.

Comment

1234asdf

Comment

Hi everyone! I am verry happy to be member of this forum! I found this forum when i have looking for tips how to repare my Panasonic plasma TH-37PV80PA TV. And I will be very happy if sombody help me!

Comment

New member trying to find the link for my intro and first post. Not being too successful in my attempt. Need a lil assistance in this quest. Thank you and look forward to all the useful information that I know this site will enhance my brain. Danno

Comment

Hopefully thats all i had to do, Danno is my name, from Delray Beach, fl. I have been in the electronics field it seems for life. No expert, but just love the creative mind that invents and works on any electronic equipment.
                                    also a tennis player. Just keeping it short for now, but i am mainly here to stop paying repairmen excess labor fee, for 15 minutes of work, because they have excess to knowledge I know exist here, thank you for allowing me into your circle.

Comment

Hello, I have a Samsung UN60EH6000 60-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black) (2012 Model) with some problems....will be posting a question for a possible solution.

Comment

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello from Serbia. My name i Nick, and i hope to be able to learn more about how to do the repairs.

Comment

Working...
                                        X