• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to all members. My name is Costi from Romania

Comment

Hello there! It's Maris from Norway. I like computers and electronics

Comment

Hey all, I'm Paul and I work for a repair company. I'm here mainly to find schematics and share information whenever I discover it.

Comment

Chào mọi người.
          - Tôi tên là Phạm Tất Đạt, đến từ TP.HCM - Việt Nam
          - Tôi là kỹ thuật viên sửa chữa phần cứng máy tính
          - Tôi biết đến diễn đàn này nhờ tìm kiếm thông tin. Tôi đánh giá rất cao những lợi ích mà diễn đàn mang lại
          - Xin chào mọi người một lần nữa.

Comment

Howdy! I joined to learn more about identifying components and circuit testing. Basically I'm here to learn everything I can about repairing specific automotive electronics to start and hopefully that knowledge will follow on to some consumer electronics. This has been an interest of mine for as long as I can remember. At first it was a curiosity about VHS players and then gaming consoles. Now I have several decades of experience in a few applied sciences fields and I'm turning my attention to electronics repair.

Comment

Hie every one, i am happy to be part of this forum to advance my skills.
              I specialize in laptop, printers and other general electrical gadgets

Comment

Greetings everyone! I'm from Michigan, USA and originally from Poland. I love to tinker with electronics, used to mod Xbox and other consoles back in the day, have been tearing electronics apart for almost 2 decades, always willing to learn or try something new. Fixing, building networks, computers, servers for small businesses as a hobby for well over a decade now. Came to hopefully learn more and fix wife's laptop as someone wanted to be funny and set a random password on her HP 14 G2 and can't simply reset bios :/

Comment

Hi, my nickname is adonf130, I am from France. I am here to find modified bios for many old computers I got for free.

Comment

Hello. My name is Alex. I am a graduated electronics engineer working for a small laptop refurbishing company. Based in Hull, UK.

Comment

Hello. My name is Artem. I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine. I started learning how to repair laptops.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Basel from The Netherlands. I do computer and laptop repair in Amsterdam. Wish all members the best in their business and hobby.

Greetings !!!

Comment

My introduction time, hello, i`m a pure hardware technician, working for my own independent store in fixing Pc`s and laptops, a father of 2 grown up kids, and how did i start my journey as a hardware thecnician? well it all started during high school, i learnt a bit about computer engineering but did not pursue a job around this field, instead i went to do simple jobs until there was a need to fix my TV, then i kept fixing more electronics for people and i gained more skills and practice till i was decent enough at the job,now i quit my old job and do this for a living. My favorite hobby is watching tik toks, and you`d think only young kids are into tik toks but i find them entertaining and easy to spent a few minutes during toilet hour watching animals being smart, and people being dumb.

Comment

Hello, my name is Junior Lara from the Dominican Republic, I am dedicated to laptop repair and in this forum I have found a great ally for my technical work.

I hope to continue working and collaborating with you always.

Comment

Espero tambien los que hablamos espanol podamos colaborar con todos los tecnicos alrededor del mundo

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello guys, I am Alex

I am starting in repairs, I want to contribute to this community.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Comment

Спасибо Всем

Comment

Всем Удачи

Comment

Working...