X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

I'm Adnan, posting from Bosnia, do something little with computers, laptops and cctv, so found this forum interesting and choose to register.

Thank You

Comment

Hi, I'm Michal from the Czech Republic. I love computers and electronics in general. I'm here to get more information on my repair jobs. It's always nice when I manage to get some broken stuff to work again. But sometimes I need a little help with that.

Comment

hello to all, i,m just register on this forum today and i hope can get good here,im Technician and repair laptops and other gadgets and sometimes need discuss about some faults to get solved

Comment

I am new to the forum. I am Acerman. I live in the UK. I have some good knowledge of electronics, but don,t claim to be an expert. I am still learning and I am cautious about attempting dangerous tesst on live high voltage equipment. I have an MCSA with regard to computing. I have successfully repaired 3 tv's all of which were Panasonic. All of these had a fault on the power board. I am looking to gain further knowledge by joing badcaps and have further electronics projects in mind.

Comment

Hello. I'm an auto mechanic by trade but I have some experience repair or building other household devices like my computers and TVs. Hoping the info here will help me streamline my TV diagnosis.

Comment

Hello, my name is Mia, 22 years old and study computer engineering in Germany. I really look forward to expand my knowledge in this fascinating field. I don't have a job, but I work hard to be a professional one day. Thank you.

Comment

Hello,
                I am glad to join BadCaps forum,let me introduce my self,
                my name is Oran and i am part electrical engineer,
                I have start fixing TVs, while searching on the web for use full tips some one recommend your site on youtube.
                I have start reading your posts and i am impressed of your professional knowledge ,
                I hope to assist by gaining experience with fixing TV sets in the future.

Thank you https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Regards

Oran

Comment

sup all.

working on fixing a couple bad tvs.

Comment

I'm a new member, just found BadCaps.net the other day and it looks like a very useful place to frequent!

I'm a retired electronics tech in Edmonton Canada, got my ticket at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in 1969. Bet a lot of you weren't even born then. But it's been a good career, worked for Siemens for a bit installing x-ray equipment then found permanent work at the University of Alberta. That was a great place to work, fine people, a learning environment and always something new every day.

Cut my teeth on HP equipment and learned programming on IBM and Ahmdahl mainframes. Came up through the years of the first personal computers and found nirvana with the Apple Macintosh.

These days I spend too much time working on flight simulators after getting the bug from an old friend who was my envy, working in the aircraft industry.

Comment

Hello, I'm here to ask a question, for my broken led tv. Following this forum for a few months now. Hope I can also contribute to this forum!

Comment

hi
                        I am Martin - simply another electronic hobbyist
                        i hope to enjoy this forum

take care guys

Comment

Ciao a tutti! I've discovered Badcaps (cool site name, BTW) while surfing the Net in search of tips for repairing a Samsung TV a friend gave me.
                          I've managed a repair shop here in northern Italy for decades, but I closed doors for good in 2013, happily switching to a totally different career.

Comment

Hello forum! Found this sight while looking for information to diagnose a LED tv that someone was going to throw in the trash. I believe I can fix it and save the Earth from trash that can be useful.

Comment

hello how can I find Schematic for Sony 320AB03S2LV0.1

Comment

Hi to everybody:
                                I'm Annabelle1 and I'm interessted to repair things instead to throw away.
                                Therefore I want to meet sisters and brothers with the same thoughts.
                                Now I try to get my sony GDM-FW900 alive again.
                                The missing part is the flyback transformer (NX-4504//J1D4 # 1-453-348-11)
                                I know there where some more guys, who where looking for this too. Was anybody successfull?
                                Maybe the is another part number from other designation of this 24 Zoll CRT monitor.
                                Thanks for answers
                                Annabelle1

Comment

Hi, my name is Kentucky, I am not from Kentucky , but from South Africa. English is not my first language, but I will try to do my best.

Comment

Looking at attachments for some help troubleshooting a Vizio TV repair. Looks like a great site!

Comment

Hi Guys. I have been a member for about a year and wanted to let you all know that this is a great forum. Electrical repair (computers and other smd board devices) is something that I do as a hobby more than anything. No, I am no electrical engineer. In the last year since I joined you guys, I managed to fix a Samsung led 55inch, a security camera, a hard drive, and a dell pc motherboard. This was all only possible by snooping around in this forum. The projects in the past were really for the fun and challenge of possibly solving the issue - except for the hard drive (emotional) - a work colleague had all of her family photos on it! Again, all of that was only possible with this forum and the info that I got from it. Thank you all!!!

Comment

Hello there, I have been perusing this website to try to figure out how to fix an old monitor (to educate myself in how circuits work and also to fix the tv! ).

Comment

Hello everyone! I am very surprised this forum actually exists. I have been repairing components for a long time and had to google a few times and just now found your site.
                                          I hope to be able to get some input on a few problems I have come across and maybe help others that may need some help as well!

Comment

Working...
                                          X