This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all. I stumbled upon this site when searching after info re repair and did really find some useful info so I will come back and posting&reply for help. I'm a happy hobby person who has been working within electronics&computers but have changed occupation so now it's just for fun.
    Cheers��

Comment

Good day everyone. this is very cool forum with lots of info and support. I graduated as electronic engineer in 1997, but was studying electronics and building things since I was 10. (41 y.o now). worked in manufacturing, ran my own repair business in early 2000's, worked in service center, emigrated to North America, where became licensed automotive mechanic, and now came back to work on maintenance and repairs to automatic train control systems for City transit. Also repair any electronics just for fun and challenge.

Comment

Hi all, Troy here. I have always enjoyed all things technical- electronics, computers, math (even though I am horrible), even my musical preference. I was primarily looking for resources so I could see what I would be getting into should I decide to repair a recently deceased flat screen. I hope to get more out of this site than that, after nosing around a bit. Seems like a pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable community. Those are always a boon regardless of the content.

Well met!

Comment

Hello everyone, hope I can learn a lot from this forum, just found it today. I'm trying to repair my Sony tv, as well as repairing as many appliances and electronics myself. This site seems to have a lot of great info.

Comment

Good day everyone my name is Taj looking forward in helping out as you all help me

Comment

Hello,
              Im JOnh from Portugal. Exlent forum

Comment

Hi folks! New member here. Electronics hobbyist. Great forums!

Comment

Hi Am am Florenc from Albania i have an small repair smartphone shop from january of this year. thanks for forum

Comment

Hi,

I am from London, UK. Here troubleshooting a Samsung UE55D8000

Comment

Hey guys, I'm idris, currently repairing a hitachi 3d7 boombox, the king of boomboxes (according to me).

Comment

Hi my name is Sven and i am from Germany. I have found this forum searching for information about the atmega328 ESR meter. I am interestet in building all kind of things and hope to find and share information to make this happen.

Comment

Hello, my name is Ted. Found this forum while looking for diagnostic information for my LG plasma

Comment

Hi guys and gals, was looking for info for an old Samsung DLP problem and was referred here. As my name suggests im no electronics wiz by any means, but I figured the set wasn't working anyway and it's been "repaired" by Samsung twice before so what do I have to loose. Anyway I like dabbling and trying to fix things instead of having someone else do it.
                            As far as personal I'm 47 live in the southern USA.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm from Boston.

Comment

Hi guys I am Pedro from Australia.I love learning about any tech and currently am very interested in electronics. I was given a 2012 Macbook Pro with water damage and have removed the logic board ready for visual inspection so I can try and ascertain by it wil not power up on battery or charger power input. I currently build my own quadcopter flight control boards with SMD components by reflowing in a PID controlled pizza oven and reworking with soldering iron and hot air where required I am looking forward to learning some stuff from you guys here and thanks for allowing me to participate here .

Pedro
                                My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD...5d6OgizDqoi_SA

Comment

My name is Turgay (Nazar Elektronik)
                                  I love to share the info and know ledge I have, so that's why I'm here, to share and learn.
                                  my formal education is that of an electronic engineer and I held a field Tv service position with a firm for over 33 years (Grundıg)
                                  Thank you Badcaps forum..
                                  Turgay Yıldırım
                                  Nazar Elektronik
                                  Bursa - TURKEY

Comment

hello community just joined hopeing to learn some new things with componants

Comment

Hi, I'm Luis.

Since Atari 400, Commodore 64, Pc's and Mac's I'm in contact with electronic devices.

Today I want to learn how to fix a TV of course with your help.

Thank's BADCAP FORUM

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm from Serbia

Comment

Hello! I'm Kenneth from Charlotte

Comment

Working...
                                          X