This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi everyone ,new here,im from Puerto Rico,48 male,being a tv/audio/video repair tech since 1990,now about 16 years repairing pcs and laptops too.hoping to stay here a while,and if theres something i can do to help,be gladly to do it...hope to be posting in the right place....sincerely
    Milton Feliciano...aka - dreamwarrior (every where in the internet)

Comment

hi all, im a new member
      i'm 36 from italy
      i ahve a problem with my led tv, i hope this is the right place to solve it

Comment

Hi all, don't know how In haven't found this place before.

Been in the Electronics repair industry since mid Eighties. Have worked for many large companies mainly as a mobile service engineer.

Comment

Hi to you all. My name is Rex.I have just joined this site to increase my knowledge of LCD TVs.I know a lot about cars and motorcycles and studied electronics through a corresponds course,cost me a cool $1k.Specifily about TVs & VCRs (remember them things? ).That was mostly the old CRT TVs now I am into LED LCD TV stuff. I joined to increase my knowledge about these and am tinkering with them all the time. I also get Schematics of all sorts of the net and make the from spare part I get mostly from Tvs and such I buy cheap from recycle and thrift shops. I know I will get a great deal more leanings from this site. Cheers to everyone .

Comment

Hi all. hope to have a nice talk with you guys.

Comment

Hi, found this forum as i was looking for info on led tv's.
              Been working on car electronics for the last 30 years.
              Doing repairs on home electronics stuff as a hobbyist.s Like to find infos on forums like this one.

I'm also doing pc's repairs in my spare time ( when i find some...)

I'm from Québec near Montreal.

And I like cars more than i should

Comment

hello,
                I'm Bg from Gretna, Louisiana. Hope to learn how to keep from buying new replacement electronics.

Comment

Hey world. As you can see my name is Terry Allen and I mainly joined this forum in an attempt to get some help getting a TV back going that was given to me.

Comment

Hey, my name is Keith. To keep things simple I'm an Electronics Engineer and have been for almost 14 years. I started off as a refurb/warranty technician for Apple and eventually ended up in Research and Development where is spent roughly 10 years on and off. (I was also active military for the past 12 years, so I was at Apple during my time home). I left Apple about 2 years ago where I now work for Dell as an Engineer. I'm in the startup phase of my own electronics repair and refurbishing business (Solution4u) in Columbus, OH where I specialize in component level repair for Phones, Tablets, Computers and just about any other electronic device. Hopefully I can share and gain a lot of knowledge through this forum!
                    Last edited by Solution4u; 10-10-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Delete Please
                      Last edited by Solution4u; 10-10-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zia View Post
                        Well, I'l follow the leader lol. I'm a student of the master. I had some computer experience back in '86. It was all DOS. Not to long ago, I thought it was something just to do minor things like reformat and replacing drives. I'm learning hardware mainly. Though I am dabbling in site building.
                        Personal about me, I'm a nurse. Doing some serious research on becoming a PRN/midwife. Yes some would say it's foolish to go back to school now, but with "someones" support I will be in the top of my class. I hope to minor in some type of technology. I love to read, ride mtn bikes and want to learn to fly.
                        My age, thirty-something, this monday I might add.
                        hello

Comment

Hi. I'm Tom and have been doing repairs on my own stuff, both electronic an mechanical for over 40 years. I also repair equipment of friends and family. Most of the electronics problems I see are related to electrolytic caps in high voltage power supplies. This forum looks good for the average person that can handle a soldring iron and replace those bad caps, saving a lot of money.

Comment

Scheppster here, having trouble with LC-60LE640U, free but not working.

Comment

Hello, I'm jmw1058
                              I'm new to this forum.
                              I love repairing my own stuff...everything from battery operated kids toys to diesel engines.
                              I'm looking forward to seeing your solutions, and posting a few of my own.
                              Don't you love it when you save that old piece of equipment from an early death.

Comment

Hello to All,
                                I am a professional accountant but have always liked to dabble. Electronics has been difficult for me but with the web and forums like this maybe I will have a revelation?

Comment

scheppster is here

Comment

hi all new to forum love electronics

looking for some info on a plasma fault
                                    based in uk

Comment

Hi all,..
                                      My name is John.
                                      I am new in the electronics field...
                                      but i have two pieces of samshit (tv & monitor) to repair and i found really helping threads on this forum. Thread no: 1744 is rock,..
                                      Thx.

Comment

Hello all,

thanks to everybody that makes this forum a place where everyone helps everyone. keep up the good work!

i'm a graduate in electronics and searching for some info to repair an old monitor. (neovo E-17DA)
                                        But i think with feature projects this forum will also be a big help!

Comment

Hey everyone!

I'm Alex and I'm here to find and (hopefully) bring some useful info, I love technology, had some previous studies in computer science major, but was a while ago, I like fixing stuff but I'm not the best at electronics.

See you around people!

Comment

Working...
                                          X