This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I'm new here but I've already found lots of useful info...thanks!

Comment

Hello, I'm a new subscriber

Comment

Hello, I am TL02 and glad to be a member of this community. I have been in the electronics business since 1972. Learned electronics in the Navy and joined the computer field in the 70s. Mostly do warranty dispatches for TV's now. Like I said, I'm glad to be here.

Comment

Good morning from Procida Island located in south-west of Italy

www.ic8bmp.it

Comment

Hello, my name is Jason. I am a licensed electrical contractor and have been doing electrical since I was 18 and I am 40 now. Working on flat screen tvs have become a hobby and wanting to learn more. Im trying to work on a LG 50LN5700-UH smart tv right now but I am having problems, and really hoping to find a place to learn, help, get help.

Comment

Hi just came to this forum to see if someone could help with an old crt monitor..

Comment

I could have sworn I had an active account here. But I guess I don't. So hello!

Comment

Hello! This is the third time that you helped me. I hope I can be thankful for one time. Laptop motherboard repair is my profession, several hundred have already done. Today things are getting worse, you need to catch up.

Comment

Hi - I'm PJ and I have signed up because I am looking for some knowledge that can help me repair my wife's gas stove. The LED display is so dim that it's hard to read. I have posted last week but received no replies. As I doing something wrong?

Comment

so here I am ! I'm a anarchist geek who can't trash any electronic, strong fighter of the programmed obsolescence !

I'm certified MSCE, I've pass thru all the computer science profession, I'm also a realtor who is repairing everything.

Now I'm in tv recycling to pass time !

searching for a friend the service manual for the toshiba 55l6200u

Comment

Hello everybody! I joined this forum to broaden their knowledge, "stealing" from your experience. We have the following adage: profession, is stolen, do not learn! Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi I have a general interest in electronics, I have some questions to ask.

Comment

Glad to be a part of this forum. Its been a number of years (1986) since I've been around electronics and I'm here to get back into the swing of things and start fixing a couple of flat screens. I appreciate everyone's patience as I get back in to it. Thanks

Comment

Hi all..... I'm Ron and I live in Vegas. I've been dabbling with computers for longer than I care to admit. That reminds of how old I'm getting and time flies by fast enough as it is. I will say this.... The first comp. I bought was a top of the line Compaq, with the new dual speed DS-2/66mhz processor and 4 megs of RAM. I paid an extra $400 for 4 more megs. of RAM for a whopping 8 megs. total !!! $1,600 investment for this technological wonder and I had it um-boot-able within 24 hours. I learned a lot on the box though and enjoy learning as much as possible whenever and wherever I can. That's what brings me here. I've been trolling the forums, soaking up what I can, as the knowledge here is abundant. Who knows, maybe I can get a chance to pitch in and help someone as well.

Comment

Hi everyone. Quick introduction from me, I'm here to find help repairing my LCD monitor.

Comment

Hello to this group of lovely, helpful people!! I'm a novice at best when it comes to repair. I do love to continue learning about my electronics and computer products. My first experience was my brand new Tandy Sensation that was "repaired" twice by RatShack within the first 3 months of purchase. I got tired of it spending more time at the shop than at home. I refused to send it back for another 3 week stint away, tore it down to the bare shell, and started troubleshooting parts. Thought my husband was going to have a heart attack when he got up and saw it in a million pieces... LoL... Turned out to be a bad ribbon connector, best that I can recall. It's always been one thing or another since then. Systems, brands, components, etc. have come and gone. Now I'm at the point of repairing the grand kids tablets..... where have the years gone??? Anyhow, thanks for having me here and especially for all of your helpful advice in this forum!!

Comment

Hi Everyone. I am from Canada. I have been playing with electronics since my teen years. I have had an electronics repair business, I was an Engineer in a food processing company for 15 years, and now I am back to playing with electronics and repair. I really hope that I will be able to help some people out. I will be 60 this year so I have been around the block a few times.

Comment

thank's i am from indonesia

Comment

Hello, I am in central Kansas, USA. I like to tinker with all sorts of electronics whether its attached to a computer, TV , Kids Toy or an Automobile. I am no expert but is always grateful for the knowledge I get from helpful folks on the net.

Comment

hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X