This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello! I recently picked up a non working Panasonic TC-P50G20. No matter what I search this site is the first hit so I thought I'd sign up so I can ask a few questions. From everything I have read, this is a very friendly community and hope to fix this TV.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello all. Newbie here searching for some help on a Panny Plasma.

Comment

Good morning from North Carolina. My grandfather recently passed away and I acquired much of his HAM items and electronic tools. I grew up watching him tinker and repair electronics and I look forward to doing some myself. I have little experience with electronics minus the small exposure I had during finishing M.E. undergrad studies building a pid controller. I look forward to learning much here as the wealth of knowledge is vast!

Best Regards,
        Caleb ...aka Spaz

Comment

Hello!
          I joined because I'm fixed blown caps on a Dell SC440 server and I can't find a drop in replacement.

Comment

hello all

Comment

hi everyone

I'm Gwen from France (so I'm a man, it's a male name here! lol)

I've been in electronics repairs for more than twenty years now!

I still hate SMPS.......LOL

Comment

Hi my name is Jim. I am an electrical engineer and I work in the Power Plant Industry. I have a Sony under the cabinet radio with poor reception. And I found a fix for it on this website. And that is my introduction.Thanks,
                Jim

Comment

Hi,
                  My Name is Mahmoud Elrefaey, I'm an electronics engineer have good experience in electronic devices repair

Comment

Hi,
                    I'm happy to join this forum

Comment

Hello, welcome onboard!

Comment

Hello,

I've been reading this forum for a while now. A friend and I have been picking up broken TVs here and there, fixing them when we can... a fun little hobby.

Anyway, I got a 52" Samsung LCD working after replacing some caps. I now have another Samsung, this time a 46" LED however the caps appear ok and the problem seems a bit different so I thought I'd finally create an account so I could ask some questions and hopefully learn a few things about diagnosing issues.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

I'm Nick. I'm trying to help my son fix his lg lcd tv. First it was the back light we thought it was the power board but it was the LEDs instead. We got the new LEDs in and the back light works now. When we reassembled it and turned it on the panel only showed vertical lines. Now I'm trying to figure out what we did.

Comment

Working on a GV47L. Needing pointers and access to some attachments, so I was forced to register.

Comment

Hello, Brian here.
                              Joined the site to help me in repairing a broken LG 60PZ950 TV. Would like to learn more about electronics as well.

Comment

Hey folks,
                                greetings from Germany. Came here to seek help for my beloved Sammy Plasma.

Comment

I am new here and like many, have an issue with my TV. Will post when I am allowed to.
                                  Thanks in advance,
                                  HDMAN

Comment

Hello. Been doing LCD repair for a while, but need to learn more.

--Ferg

Comment

Hi
                                      I am An electrician from Devon with an interest in electronics.
                                      I often repair SMPs from consumer electronic equipment.
                                      I have recently been working on B W Zeppelins.
                                      Mk 1 version with cap problems as a rule.
                                      I have just been looking at the Zep air.
                                      Different SMP found two FETS shorted but has melted R31 surface mount component. Dose anyone know its value or worked on this unit?
                                      Thanks in advance

Kevin

Comment

Hello all, Im Ashley, A techjunkie thats expanding from the PC area to the TV area. I hope to learn a lot here!

Comment

Hello to all!

I am a film and TV editor.
                                          Greetings to all people of good will!
                                          Last edited by realfoxx; 04-14-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X