This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I am from North west Florida, I am an alarm tech by trade, scratching my head over this plasma business.

Comment

New guy in the block. Just to say hello and hope to learn from everyone. Not an electronic person but just like to dabble a bit in everything, so I am sure it will be an enjoyable site.

Comment

hello

Comment

Re: New Members - new guys. i would t all say hello my new brothers here. thanks

new guys here. i would like to say hello to my new brothers here. thanks for the future help. god bless to all of us.

Comment

HI my name is daniel im from romania targu jiu i was always into the electronics but now has become more interested .

Comment

Look forward to read in this forum, lot of nice tips

Comment

Joined to get some guidance on fixing a Samsung LN32C530F1FXZA with no power/standby light. Looking forward to learning from the community.

Comment

Hello everyone! New to electronics repair but I have one faulty HP LP3065 that might get me to fix it...

Comment

Hi everyone, I've read many very useful tips on Badcaps over the past two or so years. I've recently come across a power supply that I haven't been able to figure out, and now am looking to post and get some expert advice!

Thanks!

Comment

HOLA
                      my name is Crystal ! I am interested in fixing some of these old tvs and other electronics I have! So good luck to everyone

Comment

Hi All!

I found this site several years ago and thanks to its info I could bring back to life an old DFI Infinity motherboard. I have a couple of new projects and I'm looking forward to your guidance.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I´m new in this forum.
                          I've found it searching for a solution for my TV problem and it's amazing all the info you wrote here.

I´m from Spain, software developer and love electronics so I always try to fix everything broken at home. And in this forum I think I will find all I need to fix my TV because there are a lot of members helping each others.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                            I'm from Slovakia and I'm happy to be a member of this very great forum. Thank you for all your helps guys.

Comment

Hi, I'm new in this forum, but i read badcaps very long.
                              I'm from Poland - so if I write something wrong - please don't laugh.
                              I repair amateur electronic.

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm a new poster, but a long time reader of this forum. As usual, need some repair advice for home electronics.

Comment

Just baptizing to noob away.

Comment

I was looking at repairing a Viewsonic VE710b and got as far as identifying the faulty transistors with the help of this forum however decided it was probably time for a new larger widescreen second monitor or rather my wife decided.

I'm a do bit's of electronics as a hobby and come from an IT background. I often end up looking to repair things so I'll pop my head up again soon.

Don't worry the old monitor is current in the shed for either salvaging components or a trip to the recycling centre, whatever comes first.

Comment

Hey my name is leeburnett196 and I'm looking forward to receiving input from others as well as helping in any way I can

Comment

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum after being directed here by a TV parts company for some help!

I'm having trouble with a Samsung.. but that's for another post!!.....:-)

Cheers
                                        Gemcka

Comment

Greetings!
                                          I just found this site and I'm happy to join the group! I am a retired IC designer, both digital and analog. I just retired last yearl. Most of my time, however, was spent managing design of new products. Before getting my degree in EE, I was a Nike Hercules guided missile electronics tech in the Army. I did a short stint earlier working in a TV repair shop. I completed an online DeVry course on color TV repair a long time ago. I like to tinker and fix things. Most recently I replaced the electrolytic caps on a Dell motherboard and the PC now works just fine. Although not very active, I hold an Advanced Amateur Radio license.
                                          Currently I am having some picture problems on an older Vizio large screen LCD TV that I will soon post and I look forward to your help.
                                          Best regards,
                                          OleICdude

Comment

Working...
                                          X