This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey everyone! I joined here because I am wanting to learn about component repair. I enjoy doing electricity work like wiring houses and shops, but I am wanting to learn more about the smaller side also. I look forward to learning how to repair my own components!

Comment

Hi everyone, came across this forum whilst searching for repair information for my faulty Samsung TV

Comment

Greeting to all. Although I joined up to seek assistance I am looking forward to being a contributor..... if I can.

Comment

Hi, long time lurker here, first time poster. I've used your forum several times to assist with various TV repairs, many thanks.

Comment

Hey everybody. Just another guy with a broke TV who needs the guidance from an experienced hand. That sounds awful

Comment

brokenTV++;

Comment

Hello everybody.
                Just found out what my tv was faulty because horisiontal lines is coming in and coming out, so i decided to investigate a little and found your beautiful board with tons of info (currently reading all pdf's here).
                Thank you for bunch of information.

Comment

hello all, im from California and love the NHL,NFL and MLB...oh and I love bass fishing when not doing any those I work on computers, tablets, gaming devices,tv's and just about anything that gets my mind thinking hopefully I can help out others here as well as get help

mustwatchtv

Comment

Hi All, been reading here for a long time. Time to start posting my own thread questions

Comment

Hey guys, Nice to be a member here. Looking forward to sharing knowledge on component level repair

Cheers
                      Craig

Comment

thank you

Comment

lo im a lurker in desperate need for some help now . glad i found this place and hope someone can help me

Comment

Hello All,

26 year veteran of concert sound & production, cross platform user, PC's mostly for test & measurement stuff, Mac's in studio & home use. Discovered badcaps during some research on opening up an older MOTU traveller for some repair work. Seems like a quality site, glad to be on board.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

My name is Richie and I am a Computer Technician now for 10 years. I like to work on computers and anything else of the sort. I found this forum when I was looking at trying to repair an old arcade I got and decided to join by reading over some of the items here.

Thanks for having me.

Comment

Oh my God ! Over 12k people introducing themselves ! This is a nice vibrant forum, I hope !

Zoran is my name, collecting electronic components since I was about 14. I'm 31 now and "coming back" to electronics, mechatronics, IoT and such from a computer programmer carrier. A hobby for more, hopefully more that this in time

Comment

Hello people, I want to participate you your forum

Comment

Hey All,

I'm MyLegIsCramped. I like taking things apart, probably not as experienced as most people here. I love learning though, and have been super interested in electronics and well, taking things apart and understanding how they work in general.

I'm a tech support analyst, so fairly comfortable with Computers, mostly Windows, but delving further into Linux these days. Strong supporter of privacy, and very interested in learning some programming.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited to check out this community and see see what it has to offer. It's been a long time since I've been active on a forum, but I'm hoping this will be the right place to start up again!

Comment

Good day to all!

I'm Kasamiko from the Philippines, doing some all-around electronics repair and microcontroller programming for profit and fun. I'm specialized in repairing CRT TV particularly those cheap China made..

WBR

Comment

Hello Everybody.

I live in France, near Paris, and I work in a company where I use, among other things, to work in creating PCBs, so I have easy access to electronic components (thus also capacitors) that I just have to take out from our stock.

Gingko

Comment

My name is will and I have been a lurker for a while now. I have hit a brick wall with my latest attempt to fix my aunt's lcd and I'm hoping I can find someone here who knows more than I.

My formal education is that of an electronic engineer however upon graduation I ended up working for a software company and thus never really utilized my background training. I've always enjoyed fixing things and have mainly used my schooling for that. However, software has always been more interesting to me, yet I'm glad I have the background I do because I feel that I understand the underlying systems much better that someone without a similar background.

I've been in the computer industry for almost 20 years now. And that is about how much time my formal schooling has had a chance to rust over so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                                          X