This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello, I am 25 years old and i like hardware stuffs and doing major in com. engineering.

Comment

Hi, I'm a computer tech with a background in Electronics Engineering. I enjoy repairing (or at the least the challenge of repairing) computers, laptops, smart phones, large appliances, and other electronic devices. These forums are especially enjoyable to read and I like helping people. Hopefully I can get help when troubleshooting s problem.

Comment

Hi, I'm here because I have a problem with my Acer laptop.

Comment

Just saying hi! :wave:

And yes, I am real. I have always enjoyed electronics and hope to get better!

Comment

Hi friends! Am happy to be here. I love electronics and would love to be encouraged more.

Comment

hi! Friends, thank you all for providing such a wonderful forum for the help of engineers. Am dabinson and am new here.

Comment

Hi
                I'm Dmitry
                Russian living in Australia
                Have some technical experience
                Very interested in electronics despite of working with cars

Comment

Hi all, i'm Luca, from Italy, and i found this amazing forum searching on google how to solve my monitor problems. Hope i will found a solution with your precious help.

Comment

Hello! My name is John and I'm from Ohio. I'm a manufacturing technologist and love electronics. Always looking to learn more and this site looks to have a large knowledge base. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Sean. I'm from the US (near Philly)

I am looking for help identifying a Resistor from a power module that I am trying to restore. I'll post an image in the appropriate forum section shortly.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Walt from NW Indiana. I'm a DIYer /Electronics Tech / Tech/Sales Support Eng. for a solar inverter manufacturer. I always look around on craigslist for dead gear to repair. My most recent are a 39" Toshiba (Blown PS after storm) and a 70" Sharp (Partial LED's out) that need some TLC. The 39" is going in the bedroom and the 70" will replace my 73" DLP.

Glad to be here as this place seems like a great resource for information.

Comment

I'm Randy from NJ. I've been lurking on the forums for a few years and have used a lot of the info from here to fix computer mb's and power supplies. Am now trying to fix a 42" plasma display that neighbor put out for trash.

Comment

I'm from the suburbs of Chicago. I've been doing research on how I might fix my plasma TV and figured it was time to actually ask for help specific to my make and model; this forum seemed like it was tailor-made for my issue. I work with computers, though more on the software side than hardware, and am not all that familiar with electronics components, so I'm hoping some of the better-informed minds here will be able to share some wisdom. Thanks.

Comment

Greetings from Florida. Happy to find a photo of a PC board with good resistor in the forum, allowing me to ID it & order a replacement for my burnt-beyond-recognition resistor.

-Sam

Comment

.......so I guess that make me the new guy

Hello world

Comment

Hi there! I found this site researching a fix to my plasma tv. This board is fantastic!

Comment

Not sure if this is going to work. If it does I'll expand later.

Comment

Hi I was looking for some schematics for a laptop and stumbled upon your forum.I had to sign up I love it!I'll be sifting through a lot of the posts here in the hopes of increasing my knowledge.Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hey guys, great forum with lots of information.

Comment

So happy to have come across this web site, so many resources and experiences. Personally I found the site as I'm trying to fix a horizontal line issue on my DELL 2408wfp, I've had 3 of these screens and 2 of them have the issue. Now if I could only remove that metal bezel from around the panel...

Comment

Working...
                                          X