X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone,
    Here's a little information about myself. I'm an Electrical Engineer the works for FLIR Systems. I'm 42 years old and have two beautiful daughter. My hobbies are playing sports like basketball and soccer. I also love watching sports on TV. I joined this forum to learn more about computer and TV repairs. I also joined to learn more about the bad caps that my TV (Samsung LN52B630) has in order to do the repairs myself.

Comment

Hi All
      I'm a Lan administrator @ (UMB) slash electronics tech slash tinkerer slash fixer of electronic equipment and found an answer to repair a TV here on this wonderful forum. I 'm not much on posting to forums but who knows . I do have an issue with a 32 inch westinghouse tv LD-3265 that just turned off one day about 6 months ago . I plugged it back in and it ran for a day before turning off again. I'm looking for any suggestions .
      I really enjoy technology and am so glad Al Gore invented this thing called the internet. Just keep on smilin.
      Hello everybody....................
      JoeD.

Comment

hi, i am new here. i am 60 years old and i live in marion, sc. i got referred to this site by Bafury Sutto from youtube. I have been doing electronic repair since the middle 1980's but I was slow to get into plasma and lcd repair. I have been a member of repairworld for close to 10 years. The area I live in was somewhat behind the times when the new flat screens starting taking over the crt world, so i began to think that my repair carreer was over. then gradually i got 1 lcd in and then another. I have repaired quite a few to date but still have not had much experience with plasmas.

Comment

Hello. This site is great! A big thanks to all who contribute!

Comment

Hi.

I am really new here. I found this site while searching for a fix for my Toshiba TV. Wife doesn't want to spend for a new TV so I have to fix it...

Comment

just doing the obligatory HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by justchad View Post
                just doing the obligatory HELLO!
                also wanted to ask a question regarding a cap issue I'm having with a LG LCD (flatron e2242t-bn) trying to find out some info about the cap here's a pic (fi I'm able to post pics, not sure yet LOL)
                not sure what type of cap this is. or what they're called.

Comment

hi folks,
                  my name is ahmet ozay
                  i am 36 years old, Married, we have 2 children 13 and 9 years old. i have my own computer service since 12 years now. i bought my own bga rework machine last year and mostly doing laptop motherboard service since then. i was looking threads on this forum and decided i must join this lovely community. thanks to all...

Comment

Hi, My name is Edward I'm a Sagittarius from California. I think a blown cap leaking fluid is a beautiful thing, ad least you know where to start just don't lick your fingers or urinate before washing your hands. I joined this forum because my precious 50 inch TV is dead now I only see my reflection on the lifeless screen it blinks at me asking for help but I cannot help. I am sad now I have to make conversation with my wife and kids.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                      My name is Ferdinand and I have stumbled onto this - wonderful - forum when my precious monitor got infected with the "2 seconds to black" disease. I have now disassembled and reassembled it and will be posting pictures in an appropriate thread very shortly...

Comment

hi friends,

My self bhupinder from india.

I am from telecom field. I have just now started my career in IT field.

So i also want to joint the BADcaps forum group.

To explorer knowledge with others.

Comment

My name is De wanted to let you know what a great forum you have I found it when I was looking up bad caps on a dell monitor. This is one of the nicest forums I have been in I have only joined one other forum. I enjoy computer hardware but I get stuck doing a lot of software. My first computer was a Vic 20 with no hard drive program for hours just to see it all disappear when I turned it off. Happy to meet you all.

Comment

Hello from Burnaby bc

Comment

Hello

Comment

Just saying hello from Harrisburg NC.

Comment

Hello
                                  I'm Kevin. I'm from the Texas

Comment

Hi. I'm just posting so I can see images.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi
                                      I am a repair electronic products like tvs, monitors , audio . I will try to post some interesting experience on this forum . My city is Laval in quebec Canada . Working for myself at part time 67 years old) .

Comment

Hello, just a quick 'hello' to everyone here. I can't believe I never found this site before. Looks like just what I need!!!

Comment

Trying to fix my tc42pgt25, any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                          X