This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Italy,
    Everything started in '85 with a C64 and then a 486 DX2 66 with Color Monitor, several laptops and now a Ryzen based pc.
    I work as a programmer and here to learn more about fixing old and new machines.

Comment

HI ALL IM FROM MOROCCO

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm a consultant that works with companies and individuals to develop audio related products. I also have a recording studio where I work with songwriters and musicians to capture their music for various forms of distribution. As an electrical engineer I have focused my career on analog design for many different industries. This includes product development, circuit simulation, specialized PCB layout, switching power supplies, and EMC testing. Occasionally I have the need to repair a digital specific piece of gear, which lead me to this site.

Comment

Hi all, mostly interested in unlocking my T450s bios for the moment. But who knows what might be the next ;-)

Comment

Hi there 👋 I'm new here and I am a Computer 🖥 Service Engineer who primarily works on Apple Mac's and sometime on Windows but all my background came from these wonderful people. My brother who was a computer Techie at a service center in chennai, my buddy magesh who had a 386 in 90's and we use to play NFS II SE, Mortal Kombat 4, MotoGP on Windows 98 SE and especially ameer who made me intrigued about pc's in the 90's by playing on his Windows PC Europress Rally, Moon buggy, Star Wars game play with me and my brother. We also watched Broken Arrow on Windows Media Player which intrigued, inspired me and my brother! From that moment my brother started to show interest on computers and later he studied about computers and turned into a Service Engineer after completing his Advanced Diploma in Hardware Engineering after High school 🏫 whereas I started to work with my brother and ameer anna when I was in High School 🏫 . I use to repair my brother's customer computers 🖥 and later my brother sent me to a service center for a job after we ran out of money. From there I started my journey as a Laptop and Desktop Service Engineer and got experienced by attending walkin customers and onsite customers and switched many companies including Apple. And now I am working with my own customers. And also searching for a Job! For a backup

Thank you all!

Comment

Hi, just troubleshootig yoga 910 laptop and need more info about it.

Comment

Hello!

I'm new to the badcaps forum, but I've had a general interest in computers and electronics ever since I was a teenager. I have some experience soldering QFPs and other first generation SMD components, but I hope to gain more experience in BGA stenciling and soldering more recent SMD packages.

I'm from Toronto, Ontario.

Comment

Hi. I'm a car mechanic from Monday to Friday. On weekend try to new things. Last time I bought surface pro 4 no power on and try to back it to life.
                  thanks

Comment

Hi everyone greatly thankful to a part of this forum and to be able to learn from all and everyone's wisdom and experience to be able to share and help when ever i can, Am into Electronics and programing of many kinds of forms from writing code to so much more, Thank you and am from ZAMBIA 🤝

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find schematics for my faulty motherboard. Looking forward to learn new stuff from this forum!

Comment

just wanted to say "hello" and also Happy New Year!! from Germany.
                        Im relatively new in this forums (ok, im reading a few weeks already) and working with "bricked Stuff" is a hobby of me. I dont see the reason why broken things should not bee repaired when they still can Help/work/ have a reason to exist.

Comment

Hi guys, am from Nigeria, I just want to say Happy New year to you all

Comment

Hello it's coucou63 from france, and i'm trying to recover my laptop's son ...
                            so newbie in bios programming :-)

Comment

Hi, I'm Simon, and I'm here to help improve the societal systems we live with.

Comment

Heyo, The Name is Nader, i'm a software geek myself, graduated the facuilty of Computer science 4 years ago, but even during college i was ahead of everyone else and started doing some serious stuff immediately, unfortunately my laptop had a bios issue, and i've heard a lot of great stuff about this forum and here i am!

Hopefully this would be a new opportunity for me to make a technological change somehow not just feed off the great resources here 😁
                                Truly a pleasure being a part of this community 🎩

Comment

I am an electrical engineer by training. I am here because I am having problems with some capacitors in my subwoofer. I'd be very happy and willing to also share my experience and knowledge to help other people out.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I'm here absorbing some info as I enjoy a new hobby, mainly reading but I hope I can contribute in the future!

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Eduardo, from Argentina, I am starting and studying and all these sites where I can share and learn knowledge interest me. Thank you for accept my request

Comment

I trying to download AMIUCP and landing in this tread.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Thank you for accepting me into the group. I am a beginner, self-taught electronics engineer. I would like to explore the secrets of repairs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X