Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys , I am Belghoula heythem , I am not a new member here , but i can admit this forum helped me alot
    am a technicien

Comment

Hi my name is Naith

i got a dell optiplex with bios password i need help please

Comment

Hello to all members, my name is Zoki55 I came across this site when I was searching for a fix to my phone. Such a nice site, awesome stuff, so much to learn

Comment

Hi everyone, over the years i have built up laptop collection, fixed broken ports, screens, battery, and other stuff and im trying to educate myself to learn fixing motherboards. I usually work with laptops and fixing them is one of my hobbies. Now im watching bunch of videos how to understand schematics, what to check with my multimeter and hopefully i will fix my latest MSI laptop. Hope to learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills too.

Comment

Hello there, a leecher since 2018, finally introducing myself and posting. Started a new work in the repair scene since a year or so, all by myself.

Comment

Hi .... Really don't know what to say. I'm getting a lot of hands on experience at the college I attended. I'm a graduate now. My instructor is very supportive. So I'm doing a lot of research, when it comes to me learning how to repair electronic devices. Which has lead me here. I really hope I can pick up a lot from here. Nice to have join. New years to all!

Comment

Happy to be here and get help!

Comment

Olá pessoal, me deparei com este site através do Google quando procurava uma solução para o problema da minha Nvidea.
                  Espero poder aprender o suficiente para corrigi-lo corretamente.
                  Ansioso pela experiĂŞncia.

Comment

Glad to be here I'm working on my hp 840 bios currently.

Comment

Hi I'm Margot, a front end developer who lives in Brazil, I'm here to learn a little more about electronics, because it's something I also like

Comment

Hi I'm narox, I like privacy and browse anonymously on the internet. I just broke a ribbon cable on my macbook and I want to know what is actually broken. I stumbled across this great community and I'm very grateful for the efforts you are making

Comment

Hi I'm Laserwelder

I'm retired from high tech after a long and varied career involving (among other things) a doctorate in Astrophysics, fixing nuclear reactors, improving the lifetime of coated steel, and finally developing fibre optic compnents for telecommunications. Nowadays I enjoy trying to fix old electronics, and it looks like this community has a wealth of information that will help me with that...

Comment

Hi I'm new here!

Comment

my name spencer and i based in south Africa as computer repair and Also test software, both leaning towards hardware side.
                              Firmware, software, hardware, . build test fixtures for Firmware engineers, compose and run functional tests.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm a new member and my name is Tawanda from Zimbabwe

Comment

hi im a new member

Comment

Hi, I'm new here. I help my local community with repairs so occasionally need schematics.

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Corrado, I'm 57 years old and I live in Italy.
                                      I have always been passionate about electronics and software (I started with the Sinclair ZX80 and Nuova Elettronica magazines).
                                      As a hobby I do electronic repairs, especially notebook computers.
                                      I find this forum extremely interesting thanks to the presence of very expert and competent members (I will certainly have the opportunity to learn new notions).

Comment

Hello, I am new here.
                                        39 years of age. Living in the Netherlands (Rotterdam).
                                        Father of 3 boys.
                                        Working as a (web)developer in the Python language.
                                        Came here to get help to fix my LG 27GL650 pcb.
                                        Very interested in learning electronics, circuits and components.

Comment

Hi! Im a newbie repairing some old machines. How are you guys doing? I'm 23 yrs old and learning some infos here!

Comment

Working...
                                          X