This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. I just found out about this forum. I am interested in retro computing, and there seems to be a lot of useful information in here.

Comment

Hello!
      My nickname is Akame/アカメ
      And I'm a person who is interested in fixing stuff.
      especially obscure stuff.
      which is why when i found this forum, I'd figured this'll be the best place to find obscure stuff.

That's it really. (^0^) /

Comment

Dropping in and saying hello as a noob. I've got a dead Lenovo X1 Extreme gen 2 I'm trying to fix.

Comment

hi friends
          i am shahid from pakistan
          i am electronics tech and love to repair micro electronis items such as mobiile phones laptop and lcd display i found this forum very helpful i will also share my knoldge
          i am happy to be a part of this group thanks

Comment

Just a STEM teacher needed some advice with some student lessons.

Comment

Hi guys, i just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for PC repair

Comment

Hi from france ! I do a lot of stuffs on computers, but i'm far from good, so i'm here for help. Thanks to all of you !

Comment

now lets get going...fixing stuff

Ok, just a smalltime shop trying to get along with the job of repairing mobos.
                  Glad to have this opportunity to share and find things to do the above.

Comment

I work as lead system engineer in networking for railways.
                    I have disasembeld and assembled back my first PC at age of 10.
                    I have worked to reduce windwos 98 to barebone of 80Mbs operation system. HDD at that time had 190 Mbs.
                    I am currently trying to get back into soldering and had perfecct opportunity, laptop of my little bro burned some chips. thus i went on search quest for schematis, which i have found here. Love you all and Thank you

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how I can help on the forum with various issues and what it can help me with in return and so far it looks fantastic! I'm MrBetaByte from the UK and I work on a lot of video recorders, mainly Betamax but also fix laptops, PCs, iPads and the odd TV to component level. I'm certainly no expert but I do have a lot of experience and knowledge which would be great to share as and when. I also run a YouTube channel, MrBetaByte where I document my return to fixing the AV kit I missed out on when I worked int he industry in the late 80s and into 90s.

Really looking forward to being a apart of the community as much as time allows. Thanks for having me! :-)

Comment

Hello,
                        I'm from France,
                        I found this forum while wandering around the net because I have a bios problem and I found it very interesting that this whole community found solutions to the problems, and I hope that I could solve my problem with you too.

Thank you

Comment

After visiting this forum and using the knowledge contained here so many times I decided to contribute. It's a rare sight when most of the communities are discord/social media oriented.
                          Thank you for the opportunity, greetings from Poland.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Marco from Italy.
                            I like to fix computer's hardware and helping my friends get back up it and running.
                            I'm new to this forum, but I'm looking forward to learning from other experts and sharing my knowledge.
                            Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Alexander, I am constantly studying, reading technical forums for this reason I am here

Comment

Hello everyone, I have laptop that i need to reset it's bios password. That's why I signed up to the site, I hope I can find the help I'm looking for.

Comment

Re: New Members - Dell Latitude 5421 have Computrace

Good Afternoon family thank you for welcoming me to this group. Please help me With Dell Latitude 5421 i7 11th gen have got Computrace please help me on how to remove it or any bios bin file without password and computrace please your help will be highly appreciated

Comment

Hello everyone, I have laptop that i need to reset it's bios password. That's why I signed up to the site, I hope I can find the help I'm looking for. Imac 24inch M1 2021 Model please help me on how to bypass icloud

Comment

Good day all and thanks for having me on your forum. My name is Gerard and I am from Trinidad & Tobago, i was born in 1962, I am a retired soldier i do some dabbling in electronics and I try to fix just about anything that is broken 'especially by me'. I came about your forum when looking to troubleshoot a TV that I have that stopped working and hope you can guide me through this process of getting it back up and running and seeing that it's the first TV that I will be working on I will need all the help i can get. once again glad to be here.

Comment

I know a tiny bit about a lot of things, no engineering blood here.
                                        I've owned laptops since 1994, had a real romance with those things,
                                        that is until my 2nd hand $1900 Dell G7 burnt it's Graphics card, short to ground which trashed the motherboard. Will cost at least half again to replace.
                                        So I've decided for now to just remove the HDDs and sell it for parts. That really hurt.

My focus for music production will now be Desktops with replaceable parts. I was given a cooler master CAV T03 by a family member, and recently bought a Precision 7810 Workstation, which should be perfect.

I'm very keen to learn new things. I came to badcaps.net chasing schematics.

Comment

Hi, I'm TheGuru from Cape Town, South Africa and I'm here to learn

Comment

Working...
                                          X