X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,

Name is Sam, I'm from UK. Electronic Engineer for almost 30 years. ASIC design and IP. Hate throwing anything out which can be fixed so sometimes attempt to repair stuff, sometimes I'm even successful!!

Looking forward to learning and helping where i can.

Comment

Hello, I am from France, Toulouse, hoping to get information to repair a macbook air A1466

Comment

Sup Ya'll. I'm a regular old IT guy who moved to management and still thinks he can do motherboard service.

Currently, I'm trying to get schematics on an old Dell 5285 2-in-1 with an LA-D89 board. It was given to us by my wife's old company a few years ago. I pulled it out this week to do a wipe and reinstall and there's a BIOS admin PW. Turns out it has a Dell TPM chip and they forgot to give us the admin PW. Now we're SOL and I'm trying to locate and remove the TPM chip.. Total PITA. Thing is going in the trash if I can't figure it out. But worth a try I guess..

Cheers!

Comment

hi ! i'm new here to learn how to fix my computer

Comment

Hello. I'm a new member.

Comment

Hi peoples,

I'm from shenzhen china and have been in the software development side of computers for 15 years now. Along the way I have build a few machines, for work and home, but don't think I should be given a soldering iron even if my life depended on it .

Welcome any help.
              Edgar

Comment

Hi all
                I'm a dev enger,from shenzhen china

thanks edgar

Comment

hello at all,
                  i'm the new one^^... naYss.
                  looking for a possibility to unlock my lenovo thinkpad t470s since i forgot the password :-(. how stupid...
                  well, I'm windows system administrator (certified server 2012 r2 admin) ... but hardly focussed on network things actually... (going to get certified by juniper).
                  I hope to have a nice time here together with all... :-)
                  best regards, naYss

Comment

Hai everyone !came across this forum while trying to find a bios password removal. looks like this is a place where we can learn a lot of new things. i own a computer sale and repair business in Richardson Tx.

Comment

Hello everyone. Name is redbubble. Came across this site while trying to get rid of my bios supervisor password.

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Giorgio, I'm Italian and I'm entering the world of repairs, thanks

Comment

Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum.
                          I already read some threads and looks that'd lots of knowledge around here.

Looking forward to participate.

Comment

As instructed by last email,

Name is Ian , looking forward to meeting new members and resolving an outstanding issue on a Apple Mac screen (Unable to confirm if I have backlight issues or not) Patchy colour effect

Comment

Hello fellow enthusiasts,

I'm excited to join this electronics assistance community, and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm based in the beautiful country of France and have a strong passion for electronics and computing. I've even taken on the challenge of assembling my own PCs in the past.

One of my unique hobbies is hunting for broken or faulty PCs on eBay and then reviving them through repairs. It's not only a cost-effective way to build a PC, but it's also incredibly rewarding to give these machines a second life. Currently, I'm facing a bit of a puzzle with my Dell XPS 7390 laptop, and I'm hoping to tap into the collective wisdom of this community to overcome the challenges it presents.

I'm here not only to seek advice but also to offer my knowledge and expertise where I can. Feel free to reach out if you need assistance or just want to chat about our shared passion for electronics and computers.

Looking forward to engaging with all of you and learning from the wealth of experience in this forum!
                              Best regards

Comment

Hi,
                                my name is Pusher and I´am from Germany and just bought a brand new Lenovo P16 Gen1 from a private Person and have now a locked BIOS with Supervisor Password. Looking for an Solution I just found this Forum and now I´am here I am repairing Notebooks and PCs since a long time but this is the first time that I have a locked BIOS.

Comment

I am new. Hi to all members at this forum !

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                    a little passage of greetings from France, from a laptop PC collector.
                                    I really appreciate this forum, which was able to help me restart some machines that had become capricious over time...
                                    I have almost all thinkpads under IBM production, Dell XPS and precision up to the M1730, zenith, hp compaq etc.
                                    Looking forward to reading you !

Comment

Hi all,

I started repairing laptops as a hobby over a year ago and gotten better with every repair. But now I am running into an issue and I cn hardly find any information.
                                      I hope to have a helpful discussion :-)

Best regards!

Comment

Hi All, I'm new here and I recently started working with BIOS Mods and some basic motherboard repair. I found these forum really helpful. Thank you all for your contributions.

Comment

Hi at all

seem that I must post something here

My name is Giuseppe, I'm trying to repair my asus x556....

Comment

Working...
                                          X