• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, repair electronics for hobby and works. I from chile

Comment

Hello World!

I'm HairyMike and I have been a fan of this forum for years but have just recently needed to register to view a schematic that- unfortunately for me- didn't help me keep these damn Bestec PSUs I have been trying to use as Bench Supplies alive... this recent one has a gray, pink, and brown wire that I think I read needed to be connected to the individual supply voltages for regulation but I'm stumped... the ThermalTake supplies are a LOT easier to work with I'm discovering.

Comment

Hi new member here TrickyMicky from Down Under. I just popped in to say G`Day & I hope everyone is well. 😄

Comment

ok

Comment

Hello everyone.

Here to help and also get some help

I'm in computer repair business for some time now in Cluj-Napoca/Romania, but only now I've decided to become more involved with this nice forum.

Best wishes to moderators/admin and, of course, to all members.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I heard a lot of good things about this forum, so I decided to join you..

Comment

hello everyone, im carl from the uk...
                new to all this electronics repair so started to buy some kit and have ago

come across this forum by Richard from Learn Electronics Repair. love the videos by the way.

well off to hhave a look round!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a software developer.
                  I also repair electronics for hobby.
                  I'm looking for some tools and files for old MOBOS.
                  Hope the guyz here will help me.

Comment

Hi hi! I'm a Philosophy student at Uni, amateur software dev, and a No Limit Hold 'em player.

I have a couple Thinkpads that need to be repaired, and this forum seems like a great place to start. Thanks for the info everyone .

Comment

Hello, I introduce myself. I'm Kikino and I like all kind of electronic devices. As I'm getting older, I'm more interested in fixing than in use them, that's the reason I'm here.

Nice to meet you.

Sorry for my English, it's not my mother tongue.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, I have been a software and electrical engineer (FPGA mostly) for 27 years.
                          I like repairing and upgrading old computers (C64 and Amigas).
                          I am good at soldering (TH and SMD), QFP and 0603 are no big deal for me.
                          I have a Dell U2410 that show some signs of failure that needs to be re-capped.

Comment

Hello everyone.

I'm here to get help and knowledge and help those that I can.

Comment

Hello Everybody!
                              I'm here to ask for help related to electronics repairs (mostly laptops / PC motherboards).

Comment

Hi everyone from Welly, NZ.

Comment

Kia ora everyone ��

Comment

Hello everyone, I found ALOT of information on this forum. Hopefully someone will help me troubleshoot an issue I've been having with an A1466 board.

Comment

Hello everyone,

im not new to this forum but have been one of those that sits and reads rather than get involved much. you guys are far more experienced than me so i try to learn in the background. i like to dabble with electronics and computers in general, building repairing and sometimes breaking things

anyways hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
                                      B

Comment

My name is Zack. I was brought up in DE where there is a railroad crossing near my home. There are seven members in my family; they are my dear grandfather, parents, two sisters, my precious puppy and I.

Comment

Hi everyone my name is Jim.

Always had an interest in electronics since I was a kid. Took apart our Atari player when I was younger and I kinda ruined it.

Then my mother ruined my me and I couldn't sit down for a few days 😅.

As I got older the urge to open things up never stop. Had friends who were very good with computers and they taught me the basic. I learned to put in my first rw-dvd drive when I got my first computer. It can with a single disc drive and I want to burn CDs then (Middle School 1995).

Built a few PCs as well but it's been years since then. Probably about 10years. Other than electronics and do enjoy working on cars as well.

Glad I stubble on the forum when I was looking for a schematic for my brothers old laptop. I learned a lot these last few days but I know I'm just barely scratching the surface.

My goal is to learn to fix laptops, gained knowledge of how different components work and have a better understanding of how to properly read schematic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X