This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all, I am just introducing myself and trying to fulfill the requirements! LOL. I work for a major computer chip manufacturing company in the Phoenix, AZ area. I am the family IT guy, and I am stuck trying to fix eveyone's laptops and other devices. Hoping I might get some learnings from the good folks here!

Comment

Hi everyone, i am 43years old tig welder 🙈😂, i am interested of the electronic but most i broke something instead to fix 🤯🤣, i joined here because try to fix laptop dell n5010 make to uma but not working 🤣 nothing new 🙈😉, i am Polish but i live in Iceland, and English it's not my native language.

Comment

Hello everyone, I hope to contribute my knowledge to this forum, and together, we can build a strong community.

Comment

Hellou from Croatia

Comment

Hello, My name is Dan from Romania. I am relative new to electronics, I mainly repair PC, Laptops, Gate automation, AC boards. But mainly PC and laptop maintenance.

Comment

Hi i'm new
              Electronics engineer here
              from fr

Comment

ciao a tutti ..io sono Aldo e vengo da italia !!!

Comment

0/
                  Habitual lurker here, most likely will stay RO most of time, hope that's ok.

Comment

Hi everybody
                    That being said, I really love this field, so I also learned to develop myself further. I love it.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                      Been doing electronics repair/design and build for too many years. Most is computer oriented but I stray into power electronics, automotive and electrical too ...

Comment

Hi!

I'm hoping this post turns up on the 'Welcome Newbie' page.

I'm just starting to be interested in electronics after learning how to negotiate my way through water, energy and tax contracts. The law is easier than you think, and so is avoiding excessive taxes, bills from energy and water companies. There, enough about that side of me.

My Sony STR-DE Receiver is playing up. I am learning electronics for the following reasons:-

1. To repair my own stuff at home;
                        2. To repair other people's stuff;
                        3. To work out why things break-down and why they can't be made to either last, or be repaired.

Thanks!

Duane

Comment

Hello all I am a tech nerd software and hardware I repair Audio and pc systems

Comment

Aussie here. Laptop repairer. Usually ask my friend who is far more experienced for advice but its getting to a point that I should be posting here instead instead of hassling him!

Comment

Hi, Aussie also. Repairing all sorts of stuff.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to join this electronic circuit repair forum. Looking forward to learning from all of you and contributing my knowledge as well.

Best regards,

Comment

Hello.

I'm Denis from Belgium.

I am computer scientist and electronic newbie with some SMD soldering capabilities. I am here to read, learn and maybe help ;-)

Kind regards,

Denis

Comment

Hi! I've been repairing laptops for over 10 years. I do not recognize repairs through YouTube channels and social networks and have never used it! I try to work according to schemes and datashits. I have professional equipment. I want to join your forum to get an answer to soy questions and perhaps help someone. Thank you!

Comment

А я просто радиоинженер из Росси , как выяснилось мои знания не нужны государсту , поэтому работаю сам на себя

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a tech guy from Hong Kong and trying to help out a friend to get his laptop fixed.

Thank you and nice meeting you all.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a software developer guy eager to become less useless my learning practical electronics to repair my stuff and design new embedded products.

Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Working...
                                          X