This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello! I'm new here and I'm just trying to figure it out how this forum works.

Comment

Hello Guys,
      Myself Mohamed Mudabir
      Age 45 Yrs

I am a technical person with a Diploma in Computers with 20 yrs of experience in the field of IT.

Experience in Desktops & Laptops.
      Past some years have been only working on Apple Laptops, working on issues like EFI FIRMWARE PADLOCK, 4-6 PIN LOCK OR LONG PHRASE, ICLOUD-MDM-DEP-REMOTE MANAGEMENT.
      Along with windows laptops with bios issues

Residing in bangalore,India.

Hope i will have a great time sharing and increasing my skills here.

Thank You very much for welcoming me this Forum.

Thanks a lot,

Comment

Hello from Estonia!

Set a bios password for my P52 1.5 years ago. I had it written down on a paper. Now I came back to the laptop as I need Windows (Computers are like Air Conditioning, if you open windows it's useless) for school and realized that I can't remember the password. The paper burned down with the house...

Comment

Hi everyone,
          My name is lucaszmn and I'm from Redwood City, CA
          I'm a computer hobbyist/enthusiast/builder/tinkerer

Comment

i want to learn to fix pc parts for money, so i can make money, not create money but get it in return for a fixed motherboard. please let me post and ask for schematics for the asus prime a320m-k pls i need to fix pc so my brother can play league. 2 related purposes in making this account

Comment

Hey folks,

Looks like I finally got around to joining the forum. Have some laptop repair coming up so though it might come in handy.

Comment

Всем привет, я из России 52 года, нашел здесь нужную схему

Comment

Hello, hope all is well with everyone. From my hobby, I recently started repairing macbooks and someone recommended me to sign up here on this forum. Hope to find useful information here and hopefully add value myself in the future.

Regards,
                  Matheo

Comment

Hello, wish you all a good day trying to find help troubleshoot my laptop

Comment

BONJOUR CHER TOUS S IL VOUS PLAIT QUELQU UN PEUX ME TROUVER LE VIDANGE BIOS DE HP da0004nk epk 50 la G073P rev 1.0

Comment

Hi

Mike from Kirriemuir - the Peter Pan place.

also means I never grew up and still tinker with the electrons ever since making my first stereo out of two valve radios feeding a stereo cartridge into thei amp inputs,,,, yipes,,, still scares me to think about it

M

Comment

Merci pour acceptation ❤️

Comment

Hi, I am just newbie trying to flash BIOS in HP motherborad.

Comment

Greetings to the old-timers of the forum. I hope I won't be a black sheep here.

Comment

Hi,

I've already found a huge amount of useful information on this forum. I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who contributes.

Now I'm looking for a schematic for a x1 nano 1st gen. Wish me luck.

Thanks

Comment

Great to be here, hope this help me, need to figure out how all this works, wish me luck, thanks

Comment

Hi, my name is Blake and I am learning how to do board-level repair on pretty much any device I can get my hands on. I've come across this forum a couple of times and it has been useful to say the least

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you. Sorry, this post is not very long.
                                    Two fun facts about me are that I have red hair and that I started getting into repairing things when I dropped my Nintendo Wii about 6 years ago and damaged the disc drive. The silly thing took me three days to fix but I'm glad that happened because I found a wonderful passion!!

Greetings all and have a loverly day.

Comment

Lol, I said loverly XD

Good stuff...

Comment

Hello to everyone on this forum !

In few words : I'm a french mechanical engineer who decided to learn about electronic during my free time. Mainly for two reasons : I'm interested in and I wanted to have some knowledge but most of all, I believe in repairing things when we are happy with them instead of changing them. Electronic is a wonderful world for that : most of the time, few € / $ are enough to bring something back to life. As I try to repair everything (cars, amplifiers, household appliances, other small electronic devices), mechanics and electronic knowledges are mandatory for me.

So, I hope I'll be able to help by sharing my very small experience (but I expect it to grow), I really think a lot can be done with all the failing devices that surrounding us.

Have a good day !

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                                          My name is Cole, ive allways been interested in things of the electronic nature. Ive had a monitor die recently that i very much like and would like to see about learning how to fix it, and maybe make a new hobby of it aswell but we''ll see

look forward to learning o7

Comment

Working...
                                          X