X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there,
    I stumbled across this forum when attempting to remove a BIOS password on my t470, since then I've just been hovering about and only now introducing myself.
    Many thanks,
    PT

Comment

Trying to get into Board repair, been trying for years, but schematics have always been the missing component for me.

Comment

Bonjour tout le monde, je viens de dĆ©couvrir ce forum en faisant une recherche sur un problĆØme Bios, et je trouve gĆ©nial , au moins Ƨa existe des gens qui veulent aider et avancer , merci Ć  vous tous et merci aux admins.
        *Texte Ʃcrit en langue FranƧaise.
        Bonne chance.

Comment

Hi, Randmental joining from South Africa!

Comment

Hey everyone, my name is Corbin and I look forward to being a part of this community as I start the journey of learning board repair for flipping broken electronics. I've already been able to diagnose and fix a couple products thanks to this forum, so I suppose it is time I start contributing!

Comment

Hi! I study computer engineering at university but my knowledge about laptop hardware is really low, I'm here to learn what they don't tell you at school.

Comment

Hello! how are? My name is Brian, I am introducing myself to this forum, it has helped me a lot since I started repairing and I want to thank everyone! I hope I can contribute to give a little of what they gave me, thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone. I am Himu from Bangladesh. Engineering is my profession. I feel very good of finding this forum which is full of informative study materials. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Hello,
                    I'm Adam from Alabama. I have a 15y history with PC gaming. I'm here to find knowledge on unbricking current generation laptops.
                    Thanks for the nostalgia of a vbulletin community without the new age advertisement overload.

Comment

Hello my name is Daphnis i repair MacBooks if you need help let me know

Comment

Hey my name is MossDragoon. I've got a habit that started with region modding my mega drive and now includes restoring whatever electronics I can find. If you've got a console repair question I can probably help...

Comment

Hello, my name is Josh. I'm 39 and reside in Newark. I've found this forum looking to learn more about BIOS settings, recovering BRIC'd devices, and search tutorials to learn more about soldering.

I love retro gaming, with the 16-32 bit era being my favorite.

Looking forward to the conversation!

Comment

Hello friends! My name is Alex, I'm 28 years old. After the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, I live in Spain. All my life I have loved tinkering with technology - as a child I was interested in everything that could be taken apart (it was not always possible to assemble it so it would work ). Later I started working on motorcycles and cars, and I was always interested in electronics at the circuit level, but I understood little about it.
                            Over the past six months, I began to study all this closely. Once I was looking for a BIOS and circuit diagram for one computer and came across this forum, it helped me a lot. I believe that this is the best thematic forum, as there is a lot of useful information and files here. I hope to be able to help other people on this forum soon!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Parker from Spain

Comment

Greetings from a Scottish amateur tinkerer.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am Antonis from Athens Greece and i now and then enjoy bringing back to life broken thigs!!

Comment

Hi all! I'm Giovanni from Italy, and i've see that this forum is a gret place to start learning new things!

Comment

test......I only see "quick reply" option. I don't see a button to do a new post for introductions.

Comment

Cześć chłopaki, dołączyłem do waszego uroczego forum. Chętnie nauczę się czegoś nowego . Pozdrawiam

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X