X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi
    I am Shaikh Riaz Uddin. I am from Bangladesh. I am 40 years old. I can repair all kind of laptop motherboard.
    thanks to badcaps.net
    for give us bios without paid
    thanks again

Comment

Hello,
      I arrived here after trying to diagnose a motherboard with a faulty bios flash, imagined to flash a new bios and yet still no luck, i bought a post card,dc power supply and multimeter and would like to enquire on how to fix this board.

Comment

Hello every one.
        My name is Jerry, i'am from Poland

Comment

Hi all, I ran across this forum while troubleshooting a UPS issue.

Comment

Found this site while looking for information on my RCA console TV with chassis CTC159L

Comment

Hola colegas muy buenas noche . les saludo desde Argentina
              me da gusto formar parte de esta comunidad , soy una persona a la cual le gusta mucho aprender mas cada día , me dedico a reparar un poco de todo, y espero algún día poder aportar algo que les pueda ayudar. un saludo y éxito a todos.

Comment

Hello Everyone ! My first post here. I live in Cordoba, Argentina, 62 y old. I work on electronics since my 15 years, at that time i mostly worked in car stereos and b/W valve TV sets. I was (and currently i am) an avid reader of technical, mistery, Ufo, technology (an more) literature. Through the years i was increasing my knowledge in diverse areas of my interest. I studied 5 years of electronic engineering but i couldn´t finish. At that time i was building PC-controlled hardware coding in C, Pascal and assembler also dedicating time to repairing al kinds of electronic devices.
                I have been working ina a government institution for 30 years taking care of tre network, computers, servers, network hardware.. while i continue with some private jobs in the same areas. Notebooks, televisions microwaves, audio amplifiers, power supplies.. everything suits me! haha..
                I thank the forum for the opportunity they give me to share and look for solutions and information that is sometimes difficult to find.
                Greetings from here!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                  I'm on my way to becoming an engineer, but I really really love fixing things, I'm here to gain and spread knowledge and experience (specifically around Dell Latitudes at the moment). I love collective databases of knowledge, so much info concentrated in one place so that everyone can benefit off of what people have found out before. Here's to good times and shorted caps!

Comment

Woop

Comment

Happy to be here, great resource. Thanks all!

Comment

Hello
                        Am Ogunniyi adebambo from Nigeria
                        Thank you very much for accepting me guys

Comment

Hello. I am an i.t. major and am recovering from a theft that stole all of my business equipment and personal equipment. I got a laptop through a friend at a good price but they forgot the bios password for it and I mainly do most of my work on that laptop with windows and it had Linux put on it and the previous owner corrupted the hard drive os. So id like to put windows back on it but the bios is locked with a service tag of CLTBW93-8FC8 and is a dell latitude 5520. I did make a test donation of 3 bucks to the site which seems to have gone through. So I was prepared to make a donation of 40 bucks if the site has a way to send me a bios master password

Comment

Hi, Jorn here! Male from the Netherlands. I like to do things with electronical stuff and smd.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello,
                                engineering student from Slovakia, actively repairing GPUs

Comment

Hi the community,
                                  happy to join the gang. I'm musician and sound engineer.
                                  I've broken so much electronic gear as a curious child that now I'm repairing everything I can find...
                                  Cheers

Comment

Happy to join! Just here to learn more bord level repair because I hate E-waste and tech throw away culture
                                    Ill rewire my brain as soon as I can find the schematics for it

Comment

hey people My Name is Sanad i'm from Libya

Comment

Hi there,

I'm an electronics enthusiast but I do other things in life, to be precise I'm a surgeon.
                                        I came across your forum because my notebook broke and I would like to repair it myself.
                                        Thank you

Comment

Hi, I keep finding this forum through searches and there's always very helpful information available. So I thought I'd join, in hopes that I'd can contribute. Thanks for being here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X