This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody, I'm a agricultural engineer who love electronics devices, investigate, repair and more, and arrive here after watching a video on Youtube of "Learn Electronics Repair". I wish to help with my humble knowledge and learn a lot from all of you. Thank you

Comment

Hopefully I am doing this correctly as I notice it is a "reply". Haven't used a forum for many many years!

I am brand new to this community and honestly have come here seeking advice for a TV that I have been trying to save. I am a new homeowner and just started a family so I can see myself coming back to this forum to post and learn more than just this once. I've always been interested in deeper tech and electronic concepts. I did take a few computer hardware and software classes in college but they were very basic classes and well, can't remember much at all.

Here's to learning more! Cheers!

Comment

Greetings from Poland.My name is Chris found this amazing site by stumbling upon in search for some schematics.Generaly like thinker with my stuff & repair things that are broken.Have two hp oldie laptops with issues hope with some guidance of yours maybe i could fix them.Have some decent skills with car repair.Generally s gearhead.Glad forums like this exist for good knowlege source and some tips n tricks in trade.
        Regards Chris.

Comment

Hello i am new to the Forum. I'm very happy to be here. Thank you

Comment

Hi, I've been an electronic repair technician for over two years, and really started focusing on soldering/micro soldering/board level repair about 6 months ago. I've been looking anywhere and everywhere for a central place I can look for answers or advice on repairs, and happy to have stumbled across this site. Thanks!

Comment

Hello I am new to the Forum.

Comment

Hello, I'm just a hobbyist that wants to get their stuff fixed by himself, also learn a thing or two on the way

Comment

hola soy nuevo en el foro vine aqui en busqueda de un bios para mi msi 970-g43 tratando de salvar mi pc soy de chile santiago gracias y saludos a todos

Comment

Hello everybody. Although I registered years ago I have resumed repairs today. Thank you very much to all

Comment

Greetings! I'm new here! Into vintage computers from the XP and Windows 98/95 era. My favorite system is a Dell Precision 690 with a Xeon 3.0Ghz, 4GB of RAM, Nvidia GTX 780 GPU and a SAS 1TB HDD. I'm always on a lookout for other XP systems to add to our four times a year LAN party.

Comment

Hello everyone, im repairing all kinds of stuff and came across badcaps just recently. thanks for building such a great help ressource.

Comment

Hello All,
                          I found this plase after some research. I need some things to be fixed.

Comment

Hi! I'm new here. I'm an electrical engineer currently working towards my computer science PhD. Sometimes I like to fix broken electronics.

Comment

Hi,
                              coming from Youtube's Learn Electronics Repair. I hope to learn something from the community.

Comment

Hi everybody 😊

Comment

Ciao a tutti. Sono un tecnico elettronico prima di ogni altra cosa. Ho iniziato nell' 85 riparando e collaudando videogiochi da bar. Il top รจ stato quando ho fatto il collaudatore per l aerospazio. Sapere qualcosa di tuo a 500 milioni di km da qui non ha prezzo:-))))

Comment

hi newbie here iwant to grow my knowledge here thankyou admin

Comment

Hello there!!
                                      My name is Stefan, i am an engineer working on Electrical Engineering Faculty from Bucharest. No special about me, just an ordinary man from this world. If somebody ask himself about meaning of electricity in this world i can tell him, it is all about electricity!

Comment

Hi everbody, I'm new to this Forum

Comment

Hello, very happy to find such a forum exist

Comment

Working...
                                          X