X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,
    I am using this forum for years without posting ever , neither introducing myself here

I am an electronician working in France doing all type of repair on boards.
    Now that i have some time to share with other members, it would be a pleasure to help.

Have a good day all

Comment

Hi!

Using this form as a great resource for the past couple of months and finally ran into a problem that has not been stated. I was hoping to post a thread later today outlining my problem.

Comment

Well, I don't really know what to say.

I'm an Aussie in his early 20's who has originally joined to try to fix a second hand ultrawide moniter.

I spend most of my time on games and discord, and I am far better with software than hardware, I am a number cruncher, I genuinely enjoy maths and code.

I am the definition of "has no life", and have so far managed to avoid Covid unvaxed likely due to me being a hermit who touches grass twice a year.

What time I don't spend on a game or discord I spend learning or playing Magic: the Gathering (The CG, not the digital versions).

I might stick around, might even become an active member here. Whatever happens this'll probably become my #1 place to go for any hardware issues.

Oh, and my preferred game system is the Xbox360, first PC was a hp laptop that I heavily modified the software for, and I own a functional PSP.

Cya around ��
        Last edited by EmberStorm36; 10-30-2022, 01:49 AM.

Comment

First time on the forum, happy to be here!

Comment

Hello, I introduce myself Matthieu.
            I registered on the site to learn more about my passion and my job, electronic repair.

I'm happy to be part of your community and see you soon

Comment

Hi, I'm from Ukraine.

I don't have electrical / engineering background, though for a couple of years I was a systems administrator of a network of ~20 desktops, dealing with hardware/software/LAN etc.
              Now, a Python programmer.

As we have problems with electricity due to war,

I want to restore my Thinkpad T460 (forgot password),
              I want to flash its BIOS with programmator (the only way to do it properly?)

before that I want to learn how to flash on a very old desktop motherboard ASUS M2V-MX SE, I have assembled as a test base for learning how to flash BIOSes.

That's why I joined this forum,
              Hi to all of you.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                My name is Matt and I work in the micro-soldering field for the past 10 years. I've recently started repair GPU's due to the pandemic conditions / mining conditions that have happen. I'm not an expert in GPU's but phones and laptops I am very experienced. If you need helping with something please feel free to message me and I will try my best to help. I should have made this post a long time ago but now is better than ever

Comment

hi everyone from texas buying broken things and fixing is my hobby it is fun and very rewarding when they actually work and if i mess it up well i learn from it, that how i learned to micro solder. not to mention not paying full price is also a plus

Comment

Hi everyone,

I joined this forum because I would like to learn about electronic repairs. I also like the idea of being able to reduce electronic waste.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm a DIY tech guy from Sweden, I joined here because of some trouble with my LCD TV.
                      Hope to learn much about TVs from this forum.

Comment

Hey all,

I'm just getting into old computer collecting as a hobby and realizing that a lot of these parts could use some work. So I expect I'll be looking up a lot of stuff and probably asking a few questions of my own as well.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi all. I'm a new member here. Mainly focusing on Apple devices. Currently in search for a T2 unlocking method. Would be great to have all the resources in one place such as this forum. Cheers!

Comment

Hi, am Chris from Tanzania East Africa, I am a network engineer,(CISCO) I have a CCNA, CCNA voice, CCNA design and a CCNP, HUAWEI, and CYBEROAM. I joined this forum for the vast resources, am now learning programming so I think I joined the right family, I retail laptops and networking devices, with laptops, now and then I fall into BIOS issues, so am thanking y'all in advance for all the help you will give me in the future.

Thanks 😊

Comment

nice to read you....
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-31-2022, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Just discovered this forum & I found a lot of infos on the stuff I need; it's a very welcoming and generous community, hope I can benefit from it and be able to contribute to help others as well.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Glad to have found such a wealth of information on this forum!

Comment

Hello from Belgium. Great forum, lots of information.

Comment

Hello, Claudio here from Vienna, Austria. Great to see this huge amount of information here, hope I'll find what I am looking for.

Comment

Hi, Kyle from Barbados. Seems there is a wealth of information here for budding techs. Hope to be enlightened

Comment

Working...
                                          X