This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, my name is Simon, I'm 38 years old guy from Lithuania. Came here to get some knowledge and help. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I'm from South Wales, UK. I'm trying to get into repairing GPUs, motherboards etc. I've been buying up broken bits and pieces here and there for the last couple of weeks. Got myself a cheap scope, solder station, multimeter and all the jazz. I watch a lot of YouTube repair channels like NorthridgeFix, Necroware and many others, I think I'm ready to join in with the fun. This place looks like it could be very helpful, it might get to the point where I can offer help too in the future. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help you might offer.

Comment

Hello! I am happy to joint from Hungary

Comment

I am looking for solution for my samsung 933 hd. Sometimes do not turn on theblue led nőt flashing.

Comment

hi there

Comment

Hello Everybody, this is Adrian from France, very nice to meet you all, I came here to get some knowledge about bios flashing since my Lenovo V330 is stuck in a bootloop while all the voltages are good.

Comment

I'm from California USA, having some trouble with an older Sony TV; was referred to this forum, looks interesting.

Comment

Hi Friends!

First of all i want to THANKS the Admin to giving opportunity to introduce myself. Well myself Ali here from Bangalore, India. I am into laptop repair field for almost 6 years. I am very much curious to learn new things about repairs works. I keep on digging on various forums to keep my knowledge up-to-date.

I have learned many things from this forum so i want to support my friends in repair work. As of now i am doing RESERCH in BIOS MODDING. I would love to help any bios related issues in laptops.

Thank you so much to Admin. I will try my best to adhere with the terms and condition of the Forums guidelines. Thanks......

Comment

New user from Australia.
                    Looking forward to learning lots from the incredible members on this forum!

Comment

Hola a todos los miembros de este excelente y maravilloso foro como lo es Badcaps.
                      Siempre que navegaba por internet buscando información técnica sobre soluciones a posibles fallas de computadoras, tenia la suerte de topar con ustedes y poder mirar algunas respuestas y hasta planos y diagramas que se podían mirar. Entonces he tomado la decisión de hacerme miembro y poder colaborar en parte en este foro.
                      Soy técnico electrónico iniciado en las reparaciones de televisores allá por los años 90, luego he ido adentrándome en otras ramas como lo ha sido las portátiles, los teléfonos celulares y hasta en el campo de la electrónica automotriz. Así pues ha transcurrido parte de mi vida en el campo de las reparaciones electrónicas. Muchas gracias a todos.

Comment

Hello

Comment

hi , I joined here to get more knowledge and learn from you guys, i want to know more about bios flashing and modding..

CHEERSS!!!

Comment

k

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi there, thought I'd register here to access the enormous wealth of knowledge and technical support on this site.

Comment

Hi

Comment

hello there

Comment

I greet all fans of electrical engineering and look forward to cooperation.

Comment

Hello, I'm Sergii from Germany. I was searching for the BIOS binary and have found this forum with a lot of useful information.
                                        Thank you all!

Comment

Hi all.

I am from South Africa and have been in the computer industry for about 40 years. I have also been involved in amateur electronics for about 45 years. I am starting to break into the repair side of computers and electronics and that's how I found my way here.

Good to meet you all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X