This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello, i am a random person with random technical abilities. Comptia A+ certified, and random certs in car stuff.

here to share info and get info from others. !

Comment

Hi guys. My name is Hermelino, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1.5 years ago I started studying electronics and I'm trying to repair stereos and cell phones. Thank you very much for having me and I am at your disposal. Big hug.

Comment

Hello...!!!
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-26-2022, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Hi, new member here.

Stumbled upon this forum while searching for ways to flash eeprom on my canon g2000

Seems like a nice play to stay.

Will read more dumping flashing and dumping in the future.

Comment

Hi there,

I discovered this site looking for schematics for a friends macbook which died, I found the files I needed which is amazing!

The ethos of this site is inspiring and I expect to come back here again.

Comment

Hi all,

Stumble upon this forum in a reddit thread. Looking forward reading all the infos!

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm just a dude with a bricked Lenovo laptop trying to avoid having to purchase a new one. But now it's evolved into a morbid interest and curiosity of soldering and reprogramming chips. Unfortunately, however, I'm starting from ground level.

Comment

heya from turkey in balikesir

Comment

Ciao a tutti un saluto dall'Italia

Comment

ciao a tutti mi chiamo Camillo e un piacere far parte di questa comunity spero di imparare molto

Comment

I'm from Chile, I repair equipment in a remote area of the country, I'm 28 years old, I'm bald, I like electronics and I like to go for a walk, it's a bit short but I think it's the best thing I can say :C

Comment

Hi all. Aging (46) UK guy here with history in many things electrical but nothing that i'm massively qualified in (paper-wise anyway). My first own-built PC was a DX33, moving through the ranks all the way through the years up until today where I now run a 13900k and an RTX 4090. Gaming was (and still is really) my main interest. I also have many years experience of mobile phone repair (non board level) and software use. Looking to stretch my education further and surprised i've not come across this forum much earlier than now

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

I have a question about how to post a help message.

Comment

Hello, thanks for having me I've been electronic technician since I got me first electronic kit, the one where you make your first radio and led's circuits, when I was child in the late eighties. I took System Integration,(electronics), for five years in high school for my electives and finished what the school had to offer me in grade 11. So in grade 12 I was all ready working at a post secondary level. I then finished the Electronic Technicians Common Core program, (courses) at BCIT. My goal initially was to work on airplanes but the money wasn't there so since then it's just always been something I've done as a hobby, I like to fix everything myself if I am able to, there isn't much I can't do. Anyways what brought me to this site is I am having trouble finding some schematic diagrams and general information on the laptops, phones, TV's and such. I do have a lot of knowledge and I'm sure I will be an asset to this site as well as I am hopping to to expand my knowledge and learn from anyone that is willing to make the effort. My name is Jason and I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with anyone on this site. I hope I can find what I'm looking for. Please feel free to hit me up any time for anything, I'm am also a mechanic, I build houses and commercial buildings. If anyone has problems with materials and or leaks in your house just as.

Comment

Hello I have a degree in electronic engineering and now work as a repair technician in a social enterprise repair shop. Looking to learn.

Comment

Hello to everyone! greetings from Spain. I'm an old school electronic technician working in IT but my passion for repairing and electronics it's intact :-)
                                    I'm dealing with a blown IC501 (mps3378e) in a LG TV (49lh5100).

Cheers!

Comment

Hi I fix apple computers manly replace broken screens hardrives and software trouble shooting. But in my spare time I be teaching my self how to do baord repairs.

Comment

Hi all!

Humm… I am just an electronics enthusiast who repairs everything friends and family needs.

I have my own small setup but quite well equipped and when the real food-feeding job allows, I like to fiddle with electronics and sound specially!

Comment

hi i'm from italy and i'm just tryng to figure out how to make my pc work (idk neither if i'm writing where i'm supposed to)

Comment

Working...
                                          X