X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Howdy,

Professional technician jumping in because we're getting into board level repairs. Mostly here for all the knowledge.

Comment

Hello, i'm Ibrahim. A tunisian university student who just wants to be able to understand his proprietary electronics and how to fix them haha.
      I love how old school this forum is reminds of of the good old days with the emojis and all

Comment

Hi, arrived from Virginia with a problem in my dell bios.

Comment

Hi guys, I hope to learn a lot from you.

best regards from Guatemala

Comment

Hello,
            I'm new to the forum and the world of repairing logic boards. I have been repairing computers for years but not I want to learn how to diagnose and repair logic/mother boards. I have a small repair shop where I do mostly upgrades and repairs to computers, phones and tablets.

I love the repair business and wished I'd started it about 15-20 years ago. As much as I love this as a business so far but I still felt something missing and that something is the ability to really diagnose and repair things at board level so that lead me here to hopefully learn from some of the experts and veterans in this business. I've pretty much
            gotten setup with the basics like multimeter, soldering station, hot air, microscope etc. so its time to learn why a certain laptop might come on and immediately shutdown and be able to fix it.

Comment

I'm new here... But how can i get acess to post a threads? I can not seen the rules and regulation

Comment

How can i get access to post a threads.. am new here .

Comment

Hello,
                  I'm David from Spain. I have been an electronics/computers fan since I was a boy. Liked to dissasembly toys to see what they were made of. I usually try to do most of my own repairs taking some advance of my electronics background from my university years and all the valuable info posted in this and another forums. Thank you for letting me join.

Comment

Hi guys, i'm Bogdan from Romania. I work like notebook technician from 2006 and I apreciate very much this forum

Comment

Hi, hello i´m new in here.
                      Thanks.

Comment

I´m a quadriplegic and from Portugal work as a informatic.
                        Thanks again.

Comment

Hello, i'm Charles from Italy
                          I have recently started with reading and writing bios. thanks for accepting me in the forum!

Comment

Hey,
                            I'm Leon from the UK. I have worked in IT for a loooong time. I know some stuff, but more importantly, I know when to ask for help

Comment

hi everyone
                              I'm a electronics repair hobbyist i like to do modchips on any console and currently im learning to flash ecu pcm and diagnose electronic related problems on car trucks computers
                              im interested on bios uefi mods console mods pc hardware mods

Comment

Hello! i'm Nik from Ukraine.
                                I have recently started with repairing laptops for hobby, and i need some help from senior technicians...

Comment

Hi everyone!!

Thank you very much for accepting me.
                                  A little about me: I have been in the electronics area for many years, in different areas, and I am expanding. I love this type of forum because we help each other.

Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Hi all,
                                    First, thank you to accept me in this forum.
                                    Sorry for my poor English, I'm french.
                                    My name is Olivier, I do electronic and computers science since I was very young, and I'm now embedded electronic and developer engineer.
                                    I started using Amstrad CPC computer, making extensions, and then I discovered Amiga computers, and since, I'm still in love (and still have and use Amiga computers).
                                    I also do demoscene, synth music, astronomy, ... so I'm still bachelor ;-)
                                    I discovered this forum because I was looking for a bios dump to fix a LG monitor, now I'm happy to found new friends !

Comment

Hello all, here is the guy who is having problems with his new laptop

Comment

Hello, thank you to accept me!
                                        I'm Marco, I deal with the design of small customized digital systems from hardware/ firmware to software.
                                        I discovered this forum via internet search for a friend's lenovo notebook problem. I hope I have found the solution (I wait for the programmer to flash the bios) and I hope I'll be able to help someone in the future.

Comment

Hello, thank you for accepting me!
                                          I'm psyqoo, I deal with gpu and laptop repair

Comment

Working...
                                          X