How to flip image on vestel tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to flip image on vestel tv?

Hi all, I've done lots of searching regarding this but I'm only seeing incomplete information.

Basically I have swapped the panel from a non smart 32 Bush VES315WNDA 2D N04 into a smart BUSH TV with originally a VES315WNDA 2D N12.

This results in a flipped image.

How can I correct this?

Is it a case of downloading the 2D N04 profile from the original tv and uploading to my donor via USB. My original mainboard is an MB82s, new mainboard is an MB130.

Help?

Re: How to flip image on vestel tv?

Have you searched through the "Service Menu" to see if the option is available.
    Posible codes to enter service menu
    https://factory-reset.com/wiki/Bush_Service_Menu
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I do not understand. Now on TV you have 17mb130 and what panel ?. Vestel cannot return the image from manual service. It can be done with a panel profile copied to a stick.
      Last edited by yokoono; 08-12-2021, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Sorry i was kind of rushing earlier due to low device battery.

I have a smashed 32" bush smart vestel with a VES315WNDA 2D N12 PANEL.

After I fitted a panel with same physical connections etc, from a non smart bush tv with VES315WNDA 2D N04 printed on the chassis sticker, the image has flipped vertically.
        I'm trying to correct this.

My good panel (2D N04) came from a tv with an MB82S board (
        The patient tv has a MB110P (corrected from first post)

So the current configuration I have is, a N04 Panel in a N12 shell with its original mb110p and N12 PANEL profile

I've tried the easy route of finding a compatible board on eBay and switching over brand. But there doesn't seem to be any smart models using this panel number available.

I mentioned the board models because I'mnot very familiar with the files that need extracting and reloading. Or it's process.
        Last edited by Rman86; 08-12-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Use a vestel profile on a stick ( new board + non smart screen )

Comment

Working...
          X