Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN65RU8000FXZA Led Driver Board

Originally posted by peterkos2 View Post
    Good day. Did you fix this problem?. I have something similar on the Samsung UE50RU7092 TV.
    Thank you for your response
    You have a different model,start a new thread please and list all boards in your tv like the OP has done at post #1 ,and include the make and model number in your thread title.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi Hink85,
      I have same problem with
      My un65ru8000f.Any luck with fixing yours?
      Thnx

Comment

Hey,
        I picked up the same model TV and found that the panel board on the right side is causing the malfunction. I think I finally found the bad cap. It is C001. I'm just looking for the tools to remove the cap, but does anyone know the specs of this capacitor? Need to find out what to replace it with.
        Thanks.

Comment

You can remove it with a solder iron and copper braid, put flux on the copper and it will pull the solder in, or use a heat station. I bought a cheap one for around $70, you may want to use low temp solder and add it to lower the melting point.

I don’t know the package size based off the part number but you can take a caliper and measure the cap size to reference it to the package sizes I listed in an earlier post. The bigger capacitors had less than 35V on them and the smaller packages I believe some were 100nF but maybe an 8V cap MLCC. Multi-layer ceramic capacitor, the larger caps maybe around 1uF

Comment

A lot of the caps were in parallel, so I thought I had found bad capacitors and after removing them, they were still good. I didn’t get mine fixed unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
            X