Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality of different TV brands

Hello guys,

there is a sticky thread with very impressive and long list of TV brands that use the same Vestel products. Is it fair to say that Panasonic, Philiphs, Telefunken and Vox are practically the same quality since same equipment is built into them?
    I don't think that for example Vestel 17IPS20 is different for 40" Panasonic vs 40" Sharp or Blaupunkt.

Does this mean that the most important components (MB and PSU) are the same no matter what is written on the chasis? I know that there are very few manufacturers of displays in the world.

I also have a TV with problem with 17IPS20 from Vestel. So, if I want something higher quality, I need to buy SONY or LG product?

Best regards,

Askic

Re: Quality of different TV brands

The subject is old, but in all Vestel televisions; For example, hotel series produced for the Philips or Panasonic brands are the same as mb and psu. I shared the review article on mb120 motherboards from 3 different brands on the Turkish forum. There are only software and license based differences in the menu display and the content of the Philips Smart menu is different.
    By uploading the software and profile files of various brands to the motherboards, you can have a Philips TV with the menu contents while the case is part of the Telefunken. .

The difference between them is only due to the panel used. If anyone wants to try this process, there is a remote incompatibility, most likely a mirror screen.
    Only the panel used determines the qualitative difference between the televisions.

In fact, this method is a tool that will help you solve your problem on motherboards with software problems where you cannot find the original software. But there are a few things to keep in mind.

https://tavsiyeforumu.com/konu/mb120...-islemi.10562/

Comment

Working...
    X