Vizio M3d550kde Black and White screen menu has color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vizio M3d550kde Black and White screen menu has color

Can't say for positive but a new mainboard should do the trick.

Comment

Theres no lock out procedure checking like to see it has to be the same model as the old board in tv to be compatible I hear rumor ifts not just gets stuck on the logo screen as it turns on

Comment

You want to match up the numbers of the white sticker on the mainboard, the one starting with TXCC.
        Last edited by nomoresonys; 06-25-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Hello and thank u guys for replying I have decided to find the board on eBay now I match the tx number thts on board cost me $100 now I'm stuck with board cause the guy said this not the one for my tv y is tht I'm confused does it have to do with firmware perhaps this boards are hard to find by the way ok so this is picture of my board of tv and the one I bought the one with blue line on top is the board from ebay
          Attached Files

Comment

Who said it wasn't a match? Those 2 boards sure look like a match, just like this one: https://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio-cbpf...-m3d550kde.htm

Comment

What's your panel sticker number?

Comment

Hi friends thnks for replying is this the sticker you're talking about ? 🤔 And the guy who sold me the board says tht they don't have the board I'm looking for my T.V
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Mr.Nientiendo; 09-01-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

The model number of the LCD panel is on the sticker on the back of the LCD panel.
                  Never stop learning
                  Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                  http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                  http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Originally posted by budm View Post
                    The model number of the LCD panel is on the sticker on the back of the LCD panel.
                    Hi yes it's the sticker ure talking about correct or can send me a example of it and we're to find? Or is it like literally were I have to open tv and look of the back lcd panel while the tv is opend up if so dam let me open it up and resend it ��
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Mr.Nientiendo; 09-01-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

NO, you need to take the back cover OFF, then look on the metal chassis, it will be on a sticker sticking to the chassis, sometimes it will be under some type of shield that may also need removed but not usually.

Comment

Ohh ok I got it they well there sending board will replace keep u guys updated if don't work in sure I can return with eBay policy from wht i was told do u guys know of any good lead free solder not to expensive on eBay or so on

Comment

Actually the seller isn't responsible if you order the wrong board, they're only to blame if you get a faulty board, it's up to you to match the boards or ask seller if knowledgeable, if it's a match. I had that problem once, sold a board to a "tv shop" they bought the board, board didn't work for them, they said it was broken, they want a refund, I asked what their panel number was, wasn't even close. Mistakes are made, I refunded minus shipping, wasn't about to pay shipping for their mistake, now I ask the necessary info. of any buyer, no matter if they call themselves a "tv shop" or not, to try and minimize these mistakes. Sell very seldom tho, not much left after ebay and others get 13% off the top, not to mention shipping, It wasn't my fault or ebays or the shipper, it was a stupid mistake by someone who didn't do their homework.
                          Last edited by nomoresonys; 09-02-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Hi asked the seller he says to his knowledge it is the same board how ever I'll try to install see if works if not I'm fckd 🙄 any way wht numbers on the back of panel needs to match with my board to take look 🤔

Comment

Top row 4th one from the left: "PANEL MODEL NUMBER" https://www.google.com/search?client...uact=5#imgrc=_
                              Last edited by nomoresonys; 09-03-2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Ok Thank you for replying I'll just wait for board to get here and update process of tv now 🙄

Comment

Ok guys updated received new used board replaced put back together fired up and results I just wanted to thank u from bottom my heart guys for ur assistance and help and replying 🙏 thnk u
                                  Last edited by Mr.Nientiendo; 09-08-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Glad to hear it, thanks for followup report.

Comment

Sry to bother guys question the smallest lil clip on right side wht is for? Or wht does it do cause on my new board it's missing how ever the pings lil metal contacts pins are there and I manage to connected to the pins do i require this clip to be on my board as well or?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Not sure what "clip" you mean, try it without hooking it up, if there's no problems you might not need it.

Comment

This one were it's circled sry I Ben having problems uploading pics and videos any way my main question wht is this plug for? And and is it required it has tht clip cause my new board is missing it but I managed to connect the connection to the little metal prongs were it's suppostly connects
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X