LG 55EC930V OLED - 3 Second Power No Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 55EC930V OLED - 3 Second Power No Display

I want also mention that connecting usb with mp4 file dont do nothing, is not powering usb and read it. I see on usb stick that led light is very wick blink and stay dead.
    I check power going to main board, and voltage is correct.
    Voltage for t-con when I try turn on with remote is only rising very fast to 24V and then stops.

Comment

I did new test, now in my room is dark and I could try one idea mentioned in here.
      I disconnected signal tape from main board to t-con, and then try turn on with remote.
      Especially corners on the left side and right side was lightening with low light. and after one second turn of.
      With signal tape connected between boards , I have white stripe on top of screen for one second.
      Last edited by maxim2511; 05-12-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I have a problem, i got new Mainboard in my 55ec930v, its turning on, but got green lines. I saw, that i damaged a ribbon flex cable, there is one pin less. Is this the last problem, to get the tv working again with image? The cable is on the left side on the tcon

Comment

Hello friends. i tried anymote for the instop comand on my poco X3 pro that have IR but it dont work on this android anymore, any other app tha have this feature? thank you

ps: by the way ,my tv is off,i press on and it goes off after 3 secs. Even if i leave only the psu and mainboard connected. i gess its in error mode because any panel failure? but without unlock it i cant understand
          Last edited by tmaster21; 10-27-2022, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Use RCoid App and download in app LG Service remote. This worked well with my old galaxy s5 and 55ec930v
            BTW. Disconnect LVDS cable and TV should turn on or it's a MB Or A Psu issue

Comment

Originally posted by TeslaMichael View Post
              I have a problem, i got new Mainboard in my 55ec930v, its turning on, but got green lines. I saw, that i damaged a ribbon flex cable, there is one pin less. Is this the last problem, to get the tv working again with image? The cable is on the left side on the tcon
              can't tell til you get a new cable, can it be carefully trimmed or is it too far gone.

Comment

On mine. i forced "power on" an "driver on" and it startup the selftest . the screen is bad and the mainboard is in "lockmode" and on forced power on never shuts down.
                but without "forced power on"dont respond to instop or instart, but respont to "power only". The result it's the same, or i forced power on or it shuts down in 3 secs.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...8tYjNDWjFyN3p3

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                  can't tell til you get a new cable, can it be carefully trimmed or is it too far gone.
                  It was the screen, i had a thread in this forum and we tested it.
                  forced panel on and half screen side was dark. it's sad because it was a expensive TV for these 4 years.

@tmaster21 ahh, sad to see your screen defective.. :/ but you can bypass it, to turn the tv on with broken panel. on the LVDS there is a pin "BURNT DET", i blocked this pin and then i could start the normally, then i saw on my tv the loading screen two seconds with stripes, then screen went black.
                  here is service manual with the LVDS pins
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by TeslaMichael; 11-04-2022, 04:08 AM.

Comment

looks like another candidate for the European 6 year guarantee.

Comment

It may depend on the Country you are in: https://europa.eu/youreurope/busines...s/index_en.htm

Comment

I have a problem, where turn TV on, it clicks and LG logo illuminates, 2 seconds later, clicks again, logo fades out, nothing else happens other than this, screen stays blank.

Have tried plugging in mouse and USB stick, nothing happens, still the same.

Have tried pressing power only on service remote, LG logo stays illuminated, but still no display, and unable to turn off again.
                        Pressing instop does nothing.

If I unplug the TV, and plug back in, the LG logo illuminates and stays illuminated, and anything else is unresponsive, Only way I can get it to shut off again, is to unplug a Tcon to driver ribbon cable

I have no microswitches on mainboard like others have.
                        Last edited by Bloopeta; 11-10-2022, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Ok when the LG Logo stays illuminated then TV is powered up. if i remember you had to press exit with normal remote and then power off TV. in-stop should work too after pressing exit when TV started with bright LG Logo. can you try again?

Comment

Working...
                          X