I have a LG 60" plasma model 60PB6650-UA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have a LG 60" plasma model 60PB6650-UA

If you screw up and toast your board, PTS won't fix it. If these main boards are that rare, you may want to keep that in mind.

Comment

Best bet on a rare board for a 60" plasma is PTS Electronics. Excellent quality of service and speed of repair and return. I have used them many times. Never a problem.
      Oh yeah, when you put it back together, tighten all of the board hold down screws on all boards using a normal hand screw driver. You will find many of them quite loose. can cause X and Y sus board damage.

LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Russell View Post
        I contacted pts electronics and they want $125 + shipping for me to have it repaired with them any simple way to do this on my own?

Thanks!
        $135 or so to fix a nice 60" TV doesn't sound too bad to me.

Comment

Finally got the YSUS and found working driver boards. I'm trying to get Nick @ NicksTV to start repairing these 3 boards. Tried that Oleg guy on the Bayster and he kept my parts!!! Still can't believe that. We got our money back, but I had to scour the net to find 2 more. Won't make that mistake again. TV is working perfect. This is our 3 one this year that needed all 3 boards.

Comment

I know it's a little late on this thread, but you guys really helped me out!! I did the test pattern by jumping the pads, and the tv comes on, does red, green, blue, then swipes all ways with white.. So I am going to guess it's my main board, but was also thinking could it be the logic board? Just curious if someone will answer, I think it's the main board, but not 100%..ANY help will be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X