Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post The Led Backlights Your Fixing Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post The Led Backlights Your Fixing Here.

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
    Lg 42LB550 uses 5v type Leds with huge lenses, two open circuit oddly enough. Replaced with equivalents and stuck lenses on with hot glue set sorted and the image on the Lcd is nice and set the Bl to 30 and Lcd brightness to 60

Also done others but they were just Vestels so nothing worth listing
    Where did you get the leds for this?

Comment

eBay item number:252492958756 C type LED

Comment

Originally posted by Hamie View Post
        Where did you get the leds for this?
        I had the 32" version of the set smashed which used the same Leds so just unsoldered them and used on this set.
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by flocko View Post
          eBay item number:252492958756 C type LED
          Cheers mate
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

well what a load of crap these LG led tvs are becoming LG 32LB550B no backlight
            screen type "Heesung HC320DXN-VHHR2-51XX" / SHARP
            they have massive lenses on them look like bi-focals lol i have had to pop each lens off out of the 18 leds only 2 work the 16 faulty ones are o/c s/c or read hi this is gonna be fun to do ??

Does anyone know what leds they use and where to get replacments please thanks

Comment

Originally posted by comptek View Post
              they have massive lenses on them look like bi-focals lol i have had to pop each lens off out of the 18 leds only 2 work the 16 faulty ones are o/c s/c or read hi this is gonna be fun to do ??

Im sure flocko will know what they are he may even have them through his ebay store

Comment

Lol they are getting shitter, also you need 5v to test these not your meter mate.

Comment

If they are the large LG lens Type they will not light with meter in diode mode? they run at 5.5-6.00 v you meter will put out under 3.00v in diode mode. if you have a 9v battery testing in pairs will show a glow from each pair. ebay item 252492958756 lens type C, I have some new strips also for 32" Flocko

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                    Im sure flocko will know what they are he may even have them through his ebay store
                    thanks mate

Comment

Lol they are getting shitter, also you need 5v to test these not your meter mate.
                      i agree mate lol
                      p.s on another matter the buffer blew lol whats you paypal add?

Comment

Originally posted by flocko View Post
                        If they are the large LG lens Type they will not light with meter in diode mode? they run at 5.5-6.00 v you meter will put out under 3.00v in diode mode. if you have a 9v battery testing in pairs will show a glow from each pair. ebay item 252492958756 lens type C, I have some new strips also for 32" Flocko
                        they are the large lens type and lit with my fluke meter well glowed lol
                        how much for 3 strips Flocko mates rates pmsl
                        Gary
                        Last edited by comptek; 08-22-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

they are the large lens type and lit with my fluke meter well glowed lol
                          how much for 3 strips Rob mates rates pmsl
                          Gary
                          Gary you cant have them as you said the wrong name

Comment

Gary you cant have them as you said the wrong name
                            lol changed it lol
                            Last edited by comptek; 08-22-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

They may not be the right ones for your set, what part numbers are on your strips

Comment

hi Flocko they have LGIT A LGIT B LGIT C on them

not even a year old i just found out lol
                                Attached Files

Comment

His name is John but dont worry I got it wrong as well haha

Comment

His name is John but dont worry I got it wrong as well haha
                                    oh............ lolol thats prob knocked the price right up

Comment

hi Flocko they have LGIT A LGIT B LGIT C on them

not even a year old i just found out lol
                                      what about something like this?
                                      https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/50pcs...08.4.29.cPZHb4

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                                        thanks Vince i was looking at them but theyre 6v not 5v maybe last longer ?

Comment

well flocko says
                                          If they are the large LG lens Type they will not light with meter in diode mode? they run at 5.5-6.00 v

so if this was my set i would probs take a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                          X