Is it possible to fix Plasma panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to fix Plasma panel?

I want to learn that we have a samsung plasma tv. We changed it's Y-Sus and x-sus cards when we connect to power that panel burns 2 cards again. I think there is a shortcircuit problem on plasma pdp . can we fix a shortcircuit on pdp?
    Sorry about my english.

Re: Is it possible to fix Plasma panel?

If the short is in the panel itself then no , you cant fix that.
    Did you also replace the buffer boards?

It can be that the bufferboards short out the Ysus
    I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Firstly a shorted PDP is very rare ! Can you at least give us the model of the tv ? Maybe upload pictures of the boards used ?
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

I attached pics of my TV. We changed its cards but new cards are broken again.So ordered new ones. Now we are waiting for new cards.
        Before we plugged PDP cards worked fine. after attaching PDP cards was short-circuited and broken.
        Attached Files

Comment

Its because when you plug the boards into the PDP the whole ciruit is complete and all the boards are working together. This set uses combined engery recovery, so a bad buffer can kill a Ymain and that can kill Xmain and vise versa.
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

Comment

Would expect a shorted chip on y buffer, causing the y and x to blow again, y buffer boards should always be tested before replacing other boards on plasma TV! Tom666 has a good video showing how test buffer boards

Comment

Thank you. I will check and write you.

Comment

We solved problem. PDP is working fine. We changed buffer cards with another versions and problem solved. So circuit problem was on buffer cards which wasn't found on tests. Thank you very much for your helps.

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Working...
                  X