Firmware for Coby LCD TV model TFDVD3295

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware for Coby LCD TV model TFDVD3295

Does anyone has a firmware update for the Coby LCD TV model TFDVD3295 (32" LCD with DVD) ?

Not sure if this caused the problem but the TV was working fine until USB stick has been inserted to play some multimedia files. There were some other files on the stick too. The TV displayed some error about invalid format. I did not capture exact error. The TV was turned off it never started up again. Blue LED light on the box is on when plugged to power but it does not react to any power button press. I tried to open the TV and measure some voltages on power and main board. The main voltages seems to be ok ( do not have the service guide). But the back light ON is close to 0 and does not change when power is pressed.

I know some TVs have USB port for service only. This one has the USB port available for users to play files. But is it possible that some of the non-multimedia files on the stick could corrupt the internal firmware?

Would anyone have files for this TV to update/refresh the firmware to rule this out?

Any link to service manual or anyone has experience with this TV? Any tips appreciated!
Working...
X