Samsung PS51D550 no picture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung PS51D550 no picture!

Okey thanks for your time! I'll sell it as not working/for parts.

Comment

Make sure to note the crack in the panel.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Of course!

Comment

One last question.
          If i disconnect display from bufferboards is it normal that VS, VE, VA drop (Or should they stay high)?

Comment

It's normal, the control board detects a fault and shuts down the power supply.

If your X-main is good, at least that is worth some money, as 1080p board is hard to get hold of.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

It seems to be okay because the radiators get warm if i turn tv on!

Comment

If there are no shorts and TV worked before crack, probably OK.

Comment

Hi Gents need your help please i have the same problem when i remove the ribbon cable from logic board VS,VA and Vsc is perfect.I had the x main blow transisitors and changed them.I believe this is due to VE being 150v DC instead of 85v DC. Please correct me if i wrong i measure the VE from the Y main cable running to the x main at the x main connecting point just to check before i damage the x main again. Or does the x main bring the VE down when connected at testing point on that board.

PLease advise

Comment

Working...
                  X