X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BN44-00468A diagram needed

good day!

need your help guys,

need the schematic of bn44-00468a powersupply inverter.

the promblem of the board is no light

High fet - 0v
    low fet - 0v
    13v present

after trying to repair

now the 13v gone and the unit become stanby, i find out that the QM854 was become shorted,

can anyone give me this diagram or give me a hint?

im new in repairing

TIA

Re: BN44-00468A diagram needed

update...

ill replaced QM854 to 2n3906 (pnp) now the unit has 13v again, ill test later.

Comment

SO whats is up

Comment

i also needed it...help us

Comment

i need this location value BN44-00468A. R1829,R1842,R1841,R1845,R1846 ti"s burn out location of invertr area..

Comment

if you can give me this location value R1829,R1842,R1841,R1845,R1846 plz

Comment

Need details of 2 mosfets of invertor , 2 Transistors connected to gate and also 2 diodes connected to gate of mosfets

Comment

I have one of these power suppliers as well but it's seems to be making the picture go out of sync. Im not sure if it is the PSU but I have replaced all the electrolytic capacitors with no effect change.
                Can anyone let me know if this is a stranded problem and how to fix it.
                Thanks
                Nemo

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo1956 View Post
                  I have one of these power suppliers as well but it's seems to be making the picture go out of sync. Im not sure if it is the PSU but I have replaced all the electrolytic capacitors with no effect change.
                  Can anyone let me know if this is a stranded problem and how to fix it.
                  Thanks
                  Nemo
                  Maybe best to start a new thread include your model number etc and add a picture of the back of the tv showing how all the boards are connected and a picture of each board thats used in your set please make them as clear as possible as we go of the information/pictures you provide.

Comment

Working...
                  X