samsung ue49ku6670xu boot problem after changing backlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung ue49ku6670xu boot problem after changing backlights

I've got a ue49ku6670xu main board BN94-11055E, the backlights were burned so replaced them , after doing so the new lights just flickered on and do a boot loop , I haven't got the screen back on yet as I was just trying out the lights before doing so, ive just tried another main board )totally different just tried it as the plugs fitted , just to Try checking the backlights, the board works the lights properly so I'm guessing it's my main board as I've tried a different power supply of the same model , I read in this thread something about jumper between FB_TRDV1 & FB_TRDV3 , could someone please explain this to me because I'm totally lost

Here's some photos that I forgot to upload

Comment

Jumpering is to determine which side of the lcd screen is bad. You don't have the lcd screen in so this is not relevant to you at all.

unplug main board from power supply and leave the backlights connected to power supply. Plug tv in and if power supply and led lights are good they should light up.

if not double check you ordered correct leds. Then you can unplug led from power supply and read voltage output on the led pins. Report back all findings after performing these test.

also your pics never posted

Comment

Above is the answer. Just leave LEDs/PSU plugged in and unplug main board connector and LEDs should stay on. That's the test.

Comment

Working...
        X