LG 47LB630v to dark screen image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 47LB630v to dark screen image

Everything works as it should except that it is too dark screen image and the backlight is blue is it normal with bleu backlight ?
    What Can I Do To Get Brighter Image
    Attached Files

Change the backlights. Turning blue is a defect of leds. When you say dark image I assume it's the blue your talking about since we don't have an image, but it's a pretty easy thing to do, as long as you follow a guide and be very careful with the screen and ribbons connected to screen

Comment

just repaired one of these sets and yes a new set of backlights solved it.

Comment

the best thing is maybe replace all single leds, strips on market can be easily second hand without notice..

Comment

Thank you all for your help here some pictures of the actual screenshots to get a better idea you all agree that it should be backlight fault but I am a little puzzled because it looks like the lights are blue as well as original and this tv has been like that for almost two years if not more and then everything works. Usually if there is a fault with the backlight then there is usually no picture or is it something that I'm missing ? Couldn't there be something in the settings that could affect ?
          Attached Files

Comment

Not useful for the forum repeating things tons of times, use search feature please..

Comment

Originally posted by bohaboha View Post
              Thank you all for your help here some pictures of the actual screenshots to get a better idea you all agree that it should be backlight fault but I am a little puzzled because it looks like the lights are blue as well as original and this tv has been like that for almost two years if not more and then everything works. Usually if there is a fault with the backlight then there is usually no picture or is it something that I'm missing ? Couldn't there be something in the settings that could affect ?
              This is just faulty led strips i have changed loads expecially on lgs they seem to go blue with time i have also had the blue issue on two samsungs recently (i have had no issues with the strips i buy from ali express)

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                Not useful for the forum repeating things tons of times, use search feature please..
                Sorry but I haven't read in any thread that backlight becomes blue until they don't work anymore but you learn every day

Comment

vinceroger69 thank you so much for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by bohaboha View Post

Sorry but I haven't read in any thread that backlight becomes blue until they don't work anymore but you learn every day
                    don't worry bout that.

All good blue lights happen, change em and you'll be good to go.

They actually will stay good and blue for a long time, not an indication the light is going to fail necessary, has another scientific reason. Our streetlights down here in Florida fail also and turn blue, kind of looks cool but it's definitely annoying when driving.

Comment

LEDs have a very thin phosphor film on their surface. Because of the high temperature, that phosphorus cracks and falls. Thus the light becomes blue.

Comment

any thread that backlight becomes blue until they don't work anymore
                        Have i read bad or the last photos is the actual working state? If tv shows as the photos then the led are well working, the only problem is the phosphor that is gone at woman of easy dress..
                        There's nothing else that you can do, only change leds..

Comment

EazyBone .Yokoono and Davi.p Thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X