Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QN750Q8FNBFXZA Service Error Codes Needed - Error code 1-3-1-2 ? Dead set, only blinking standby light in repeating sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QN750Q8FNBFXZA Service Error Codes Needed - Error code 1-3-1-2 ? Dead set, only blinking standby light in repeating sequence

I am working on a QN750Q8FNBFXZA. Dead except the standby light. It blinks what appears to be 1 3 1 2. 1 long blink, pause, 3 short, pause, 1 long, pause, 2 short, pause, repeat. A service manual would be very helpful, or if anyone knows these error codes. Thanks!

there are no error code at yours brand. the Front LED flashing sequences indicate boot loop with out logo / BL. so the Kernel try to boot the set but there are panic at some parts like LED/BL or Panel CLK.. need to trouble shooting the issue disconnect MB from PSU to check BL come on or not.... disconnect LVDS to see TV make boot complete and the Audio Optic ports lit on and remain on.

Comment

Thanks for writing. Panel lights when main is disconnected. Dead set if all is connected and only LVDS is disconnected. Mainboard issue?

Comment

Originally posted by mecha1166 View Post
        Thanks for writing. Panel lights when main is disconnected. Dead set if all is connected and only LVDS is disconnected. Mainboard issue?
        if the set booted ( start) when you disconnect one LVDS, mean Panel issue..
        you have 75 size, so you will have on the panel buffer boards U ribbon flat cable on each side.... post photos on the Panel buffer boards any try to put back the LVDS in place and disconnect the U flat ribbon cable from each side at time then turn on.. see if the set starting and if it bring 3/4 screen of picture or not.

Comment

I think there was a communication error. Let me start over. If I disconnect, only, the mainboard wire going to power supply, the backlights come on 100% good.

Comment

I think there was a communication error. Let me start over. If I disconnect, only, the mainboard wire going to power supply, the backlights come on 100% good.
            LVDS are the flat cable connected between mainboards and panel.. you need to disconnect and check if the tv start ... the sign of boot complete the audio optic output port lit red

Comment

Dead set if only LVDS is disconnected.

Comment

Dead set if only LVDS is disconnected.
                post photos of the entire boards... and write down here all volts you have on the socket of PSU which it go to mainboards.at time the front led flashes .... measurements with DC with references to TV chassis. write the value and the name of the pins as it printed on the PSU socket print chart

Comment

It seems to me if I disconnect the mainboard and the panel lights, then the problem might just be the mainboard. A tech from Funai once told me to disconnect the main and if the panel lights, then the problem is the main. One hundlod pocent, he would say.

Comment

It seems to me if I disconnect the mainboard and the panel lights, then the problem might just be the mainboard. A tech from Funai once told me to disconnect the main and if the panel lights, then the problem is the main. One hundlod pocent, he would say.
                    this is wrong analysis.. this model however you write it wrong, it come with many options.. some come with ONE Box connect. which many had failed or its cable shorted.... also the ones with out ONE BOX connect got fault at panel double image then went black boot loop... some are indeed MB.. but its some kind between hardware and software... the rest up to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X