sony lcd tv model kdl-32m4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony lcd tv model kdl-32m4000

Good day, I need a service manual for this model sony lcd kdl-32m4000, The tv as backlight, but no picture on screen,all voltage on the power supply are o.k .

Re: sony lcd tv model kdl-32m4000

Check fuse on t-con, very common issue with these.
    SM http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresul...oria=&kat2=all
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

tom66, on the t-con board there is a fuse F1 deside d301 and L301 , colour of fuse is white with a (I) on top of it,is that the one , if so test good.

Comment

Can you supply any pictures of the t-con so tests can be indicated?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Tom 66 , how do i upload the image?

Comment

Use the Manage Attachments option under the Attach Files section when making a reply.

Comment

These are the images of the T-con Board.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by nath1; 10-28-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Well it's hard to see but F1 looks like a fuse, are those the best pictures you can get?

Comment

Working...
                X