42pa30rq service manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42pa30rq service manual

Anyone out there have a service manual for an RCA Plasma M# 42PA30RQ ?
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks.

Re: 42pa30rq service manual

While I do not have a manual for this, I believe it's more or less based on a cut-down Samsung PS42B450 or similar. Can we have a photo of the chassis electronics - it may be recognisable.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I will post the pics when I get the TV in the shop. Thanks

Comment

Here are the pics of the boards in the TV.
        Attached Files

Comment

Can you get pictures? I have a whole board set except buffer and main board for the plasma panel used in that TV. Same as in PS42B450.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I posted pictures of all the boards except the logic board in the previous post. The logic board is the only one I did not post because I haven't taken anything apart.
            Or are you asking if I can get a picture on the TV? If so, I can not get a picture on the TV.

Comment

Sorry, I meant can you get bigger pictures -- max 2000x2000 -- will be clearer.

Comment

hope these are better

Comment

board pics

Comment

sorry, i don't know why they didn't upload

Comment

here we go
                      Attached Files

Comment

Much better. Thanks.

Do you have a digital multimeter?

This is your X-main board.
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...8&d=1360596727

Unplug the power and control connectors (the power connector is grey and the control connector is white.)

NOTE: Do this with power disconnected.

Do you see a picture? It will be very dim and usually purple tinted but it should be there.

Comment

no picture at all with those connectors unplugged

Comment

Of course with those connectors unplugged, the TV should then be powered on, just don't fiddle with them with power still on. Seems obvious but did you do this?

OK, do you have a digital multimeter?

Check in a dark room for a slight glow from the panel. Also try pressing MENU on the remote to see if any pixels work.

Comment

I do have a multimeter. I was getting the correct voltages on the power connector.

Comment

See my edit.

Comment

I've got no glowing. There are no pixels present when menue is pressed.

Comment

Ok, install all connectors again, with power disconnected. Locate the control board. On it there is a 4 pin connector. The pins will be numbered. Place a jumper - a piece of wire or a HDD configuration jumper works - across 3-4. Remove the LVDS cable -- this is the cable going from the main board to the control board. Power on the TV. Do you see test patterns?

Comment

I am not seeing a 4 pin connector that is numbered.

Comment

Can you share a picture of your control board?

Comment

Working...
                                        X